P500 26" x 9" on the front, still fit in the truck?

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
OK, after a long day of flying they are on. No less that THREE trips to the dealer as they have NO PHUCGGIN IDEA what size and thread count the lug nuts were. They dont look or feel THAT much bigger but all I had time for was about a mile around the neighborhood. They do look like they stick out farther than I thought in the front but have not had time to see if they will mash in the back of the truck. After getting up at 4am (2am my time), flying all day, and dealing with this, its time to have 40 people over for a Halloween party. Daddy is going to sleep well tonight. Tomorrow, change out for the LED headlights and put in the trottle maxx. Lots of stuff here when I got home.

edit.....could not wait, LED headlights are the ticket. And now the lights all match in color. Well worth the $20.

Pioneer wheels

Last edited:
Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
Just sold the old set for $250 which makes the new tires hurt a little less. Somehow I now get 53" on the tape and the wells in the truck are only 51" which makes no sense. Now to figure out how to get up and over the wheel wells. Thanks to the feedback I have some ideas. Cant decide if I order the tinted half windshield or the stereo next. This thing is turning into a boat. Wish I was a keep it stock kinda guy.

Reactions: Jshell3 and JTW
Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
OK, I got it into the back of the truck AND between the wheel wells. New question now, I have to wedge it through, how many time do I have to do that before I screw up the bearings in the front end? Anyone have any idea?

I am going to keep some ArmourAll with me to lube the wells to make it slide in easier but it is still getting the sideways torque. Wow, that sounds kinda dirty.

Pioneertruck

Reactions: JTW and Jshell3
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
OK, I got it into the back of the truck AND between the wheel wells. New question now, I have to wedge it through, how many time do I have to do that before I screw up the bearings in the front end? Anyone have any idea?

I am going to keep some ArmourAll with me to lube the wells to make it slide in easier but it is still getting the sideways torque. Wow, that sounds kinda dirty.

View attachment 25581
Over inflate the tires, that will help, and back it in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!