28" swampwitch tires throwing mud everywhere on honda pionee

L

lfadaol

Nov 24, 2013
Bought a Honda Pioneer two with 28" swamp witch tires. Went to deer lease this weekend and mud everywhere, roof, back of bed, and on driver and passenger. Anyone having this problem? Suggestions? Thinking about putting stock tires back on.

Thanks

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Re: 28" swap witch tires throwing mud everywhere on honda pi

It sounds like the rims have a lot of offset from the stock rims. All the large (27" to 28" wheels) that I've looked at tend to have a lot of offset (+3 to +5) from the stock wheel. Maybe another option to gain some height is to go with a lift kit (when the aftermarket kicks in) and go with a 25" (stock) or 26" wheels that have less offset ?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

lfadaol said:
Bought a Honda Pioneer two with 28" swap winch tires. Went to deer lease this weekend and mud everywhere, roof, back of bed, and on driver and passenger. Anyone having this problem? Suggestions? Thinking about putting stock tires back on.

Thanks
Ya. Its the new wheel and its off-set that causes the tires to stick out past the fenders.
I have 5+2 wheels and they throw more then I expected. Or look into making a fender kit or something.
Would love to see a picture of your Pioneer!

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013

I had mine (stock) in flooded crops and fields all weekend, and only had a little mud flip up through the back. However, under the bed was a giant mud ball.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: 28" swampwitch tires throwing mud everywhere on honda pi

I would like to see a picture if you ever get around to it. Havent seen one with a set of mud tires yet.
Thanks.

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
Re: 28" swampwitch tires throwing mud everywhere on honda pi

Would not think the pioneer would turn 28's well.
But I sure would like to give it a run.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!