P700 2nd Battery/full size battery required?

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
If I'm just looking to run a light bar and a winch is the additional battery capacity really required?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If I'm just looking to run a light bar and a winch is the additional battery capacity really required?
Depends? How long you going to run your light and winch? I bought and installed this super bright 20 inch Back Oak Light bar, it's too bright for group rides, wish I would have bought two adjustable pod lights to light up the front side areas and a smaller light bar? Check out the club store for back up lights, plug and play, my kind of accessories!

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm looking at the 52" across the front. It would be used every so often such as clean a deer or track after dark. Winch probably wont get used a ton either and in both cases the machine would be running.

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well that simplifies things. If I do upgrade, I think I'd prefer the fullsize battery.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!