P1000 2nd mistake by highlifter

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
so i bought the 2.5 lift and the rear bolts were incorrect.. now i spent three hours on the arched a arm kit with a improper fit... come to find out the upper a arms were mis labelled on the item list.... so in other words the left upper a arm is the right upper a arm and vice versa... lots of cursing but finally fixed the issue.... get it together Highlifter

Reactions: JLH
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I had no problems with the 2.5 Brackets. Do you have pictures of your rig with everything installed

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
so i bought the 2.5 lift and the rear bolts were incorrect.. now i spent three hours on the arched a arm kit with a improper fit... come to find out the upper a arms were mis labelled on the item list.... so in other words the left upper a arm is the right upper a arm and vice versa... lots of cursing but finally fixed the issue.... get it together Highlifter
I just installed a high lifter lift kit on my 1000 and had to cut all 4 spacers that go where shocks used to be off about a 1/2 inch .

Reactions: Everett
mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
I had no problems with the 2.5 Brackets. Do you have pictures of your rig with everything installed
i was one of the first one shipped on the 2.5... and was the first to get the arched a arm... the rear bolts for the 2.5 were to short and had to go to the hardware store to buy longer ones... my dealership called me that day and told me highlifter had called and said they made a mistake... contacted honda today to let them know that the arms were labelled incorrectly ... i will have pics later today.... mounting my tire now

Reactions: Everett and Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I just installed a high lifter lift kit on my 1000 and had to cut all 4 spacers that go where shocks used to be off about a 1/2 inch .
I had to do the same thing when I put my lift on. spacer 4Y to be exact. I emailed highlifter and said they would look into it.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
i was one of the first one shipped on the 2.5... and was the first to get the arched a arm... the rear bolts for the 2.5 were to short and had to go to the hardware store to buy longer ones... my dealership called me that day and told me highlifter had called and said they made a mistake... contacted honda today to let them know that the arms were labelled incorrectly ... i will have pics later today.... mounting my tire now
Let me know how they ride, I'm thinking about getting the A arms. Are the front forward set like the CATVOS.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I had to do the same thing when I put my lift on. spacer 4Y to be exact. I emailed highlifter and said they would look into it.
I called them yesterday and told lady about issue . She told me they were not aware of spacer issues.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A couple other people bought the lift after I installed mine and they didn't have any problems.
I was one. Everything was labeled correctly and didn't have to cut anything. Guess I lucked out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!