P1000 3 Seater Additional storage ideas.. what'cha got?

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Other than the obvious;
The bed
glove box
the spot under the drivers seat
underdash storage with nets

What have you fabricated for additional storage spots? I was able to find a couple additional spots on my Viking, but so far have not found any on my 1K3.

I'm thinking that once I put the Ricochet skids/rock sliders on, I might be able to utilize a portion of that space..

any other spots I'm not thinking about?

Lookin for a spot to stash things like my Tusk jack.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Other than the obvious;
The bed
glove box

What have you fabricated for additional storage spots? I was able to find a couple additional spots on my Viking, but so far have not found any on my 1K3.

I'm thinking that once I put the Ricochet skids/rock sliders on, I might be able to utilize a portion of that space..

P1000m5 - 1000-5 Rear Door Inside Storage Modification

1000-5 Rear Door Inside Storage Modification

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: K9Paco
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tool box under the dash

IMG 20170101 183619448

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess you never know... I'll look at the width of that area tonight. I'm pretty sure the 5 has quite a bit more room there..
It won't work on the 3 seater. Way too thin. You need to fix your title to say you're looking for ideas in the 3 seater to keep the thread on track @ohanacreek @Hondasxs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you never use center seat build big center console like truck with captains chairs

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty sweet until you leave your keys at home and have to pop the lock with a flat head, right @CumminsPusher ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. But we all did what we had to do to help that family with the flat. Good group we have!

Reactions: popeye and BWAF
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Other than the obvious;
The bed
glove box

We’re in the same boat. Looked at koplin boxes that mount on the sides of the bed don’t won’t to loose bed space. Ordered storage bag that attaches below roof behind the seat only to find it barely fits due to width on the 1000. Forward any ideas you come across. I’ve done under the dash and under the drivers seat.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm wondering..... is there a way to put storage where the rear foot well would be on the 5 seater?.... maybe mount something in that area....

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm wondering..... is there a way to put storage where the rear foot well would be on the 5 seater?.... maybe mount something in that area....

I'm thinking I might try to figure something out for that area once I put the skid plates/rock sliders on..

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Buy 2 lithium batteries. The two fit where one lead-acid battery fits. Then use the empty hole on the passenger side behind air intake for storage. Mine hols emergency gear like first-aid kit, rope, snake bite kit, etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!