$36,000 pioneer trail

DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a lot of mooola. Mine dealer said was 40K back in 18. I bought it used for half. But it has full windshield, wipers, full doors, enclosed full rear. Sliding back window, winch, and it is the Delux to start with. Gosh, that is unreal.

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Gotta have that new car smell 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Give the crocs to @Mopower58 all he has is pair of goat herding sandals.
Bah….a new one can’t do a snownuts this good without a lot of work!!!

12AF729B 940A 495E 9B6A DA494D68D2AB

Last edited:
Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
I am # 5 in line for a poineer 1000 trail. When the dealer called I was excited but when he sent me this I see why the other 4 turned it down , I told them I'll wait for a stock one.

View attachment 330719 View attachment 330720 View attachment 330721 View attachment 330722
Yeah, these dealers are starting to snap on tons of accessories, overcharging for them and expecting us to pay that kind of coin. Some people with more money and less ability (to install the stuff) Will pony up the cash. I wonder how much of the crowd that actually is? It took me a week to find a Talon that wasn’t doctored up and inflated several thousand over MSRP.

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV

AFTER tax - 39,478.67

Plus Doc.
Plus Delivery.
Plus Assembly.
One crooked dealership here in Ohio wanted 2457.00 for freight and prep!! I told the sales rep “Honda charges 1370.00. I’ll pay that and that alone. She flat out lied about additional cost to get it from warehouse to their dealership and tried to tell me it was standard! I was born in the morning, but it wasn’t yesterday morning!!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Yeah, these dealers are starting to snap on tons of accessories, overcharging for them and expecting us to pay that kind of coin. Some people with more money and less ability (to install the stuff) Will pony up the cash. I wonder how much of the crowd that actually is? It took me a week to find a Talon that wasn’t doctored up and inflated several thousand over MSRP.
It’s a bigger percentage than most believe. Pretty easy to spot them in the summer time posts…not a lot of cabin dust and seat heat posts in the fall winter months🤣.

H

HondaTech

The Honda accessory manager (or whatever he's called) told us that's the way to do it. Instead of taking deposits from multiple people, get contact info, load it up and take the first person's money who bites.

That's not how we do it, but I see some that are taking that advice to heart.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!