P1000 3D Printed Dash Mount for Rocker Switches and GPS Tablet

NickN

NickN

Dec 7, 2019
Boulder Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, just wanted to share my Dash Mount for my 1000-5 in case it is helpful to anyone else out there. I had an old Samsung Tab 3.0 I wasn't using anymore and wanted to re-purpose it for GPS navigation. I was able to get the tablet and qty 5 switches to fit in the "warning label" area on the dash as shown in the pics. I 3D printed the Mount and used qty 6 M5 Rubber Well nuts to attach it to the Dash. I cutout enough of the dash plastic for the switch wires to pass thru into the hood area. Haven't taken it out on the trail yet but it seems like it will hold up well. If anyone would like the 3D files I am happy to share them. Nick
Dash mtg for 1000 5
Exploded view Dash Mtg 1000 5
Exploded view Dash Mtg 1000 5 rear view

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! 👍

Reactions: Lady01
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!