P500 3pc Folding windshield

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Well it finally came in! The thing is freaking sweet. The best of both worlds in one windshield. It was 260 something from Side by Side stuff. Normally 220 but I paid more for the hard coat. Installation took less than an hour. It is 8 ado clamps with screws, lock washers, and a 7/16 nut. I Recommend taking the roof off it makes installation a whole lot easier. I'm going to find me a piece of weather stripping for the top
of the windshield so when it lays down on the hood it won't scratch or rip the Camo coating. and when I fold it up or down I have to push the front of my roof up just a tad but for 260$ I can put up with that

IMG 1423 IMG 1425 IMG 1427

Reactions: Jshell3
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
@Jshell3 yes I ran with it down and liked it better than running with no windshield. The vortex with it fully
Up isn't to bad honestly. To me it is the best of both worlds honestly.

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!