P500 4+3 offset 12x7 with 27x9x12 bear claw htr

idahoron

idahoron

May 3, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'd have to go back and look at old posts to see where I was with the different setups. I want to say with 5+2's and 26x9 I was at 54" in the front. The rear was close enough to even running 11's. With same size on all four I had to put 1" spacers on the rear to even the track width.

I have 5+2 with 26x11x12 on back and 26x9x12 on front. I'm at 52" on the front. The back is 53".

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have 5+2 with 26x11x12 on back and 26x9x12 on front. I'm at 52" on the front. The back is 53".

Again I wonder where everyone is measuring from? These numbers will vary depending on psi and the given day, my measurements have slightly changed from one day to the next. I'm probably getting more bulge at the bottom with 28's. The point I was trying to make is that you don't need to spread the stance that much to get stability. I'd assume yours feels comfortable at 52" with 26's?

Reactions: idahoron and Dave75
Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
Not to answer for Idahoron but I'm running the same setup and my measurements fall the same give or take a little dependent on PSI with BH 2.0's. I ride in the "Driftless Area" of N.E. Iowa and as you can see in the pics of my property it's nowhere near flat. I've experienced the pucker factor on occasion, but for the most part I'm quite comfortable with the stance. N40Across2IMG 0192

idahoron

idahoron

May 3, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Again I wonder where everyone is measuring from? These numbers will vary depending on psi and the given day, my measurements have slightly changed from one day to the next. I'm probably getting more bulge at the bottom with 28's. The point I was trying to make is that you don't need to spread the stance that much to get stability. I'd assume yours feels comfortable at 52" with 26's?

I haven't had mine on a tough trail yet to see.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!