P500 4+3 rim guys step inside...

S

SchockSquad

May 14, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
I was finally able to get a few decent pics of my new tires and wheels. Exact same setup GreenBush went with - 26" ITP Blackwaters on the Delta Steel 4+3's. Very happy with them so far. Thanks 906UP for your help with the part #'s and lug nut info.

@GreenBush - if you get the chance, take a quick run around in your stocks before swapping. I wish I would have and would be interested in your thoughts on any difference in ride. I hadn't been out for a few weeks before swapping, so didn't have a good "feel" for the change. I'm running 7 psi.
IMG 0137
IMG 0142
IMG 0143

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was finally able to get a few decent pics of my new tires and wheels. Exact same setup GreenBush went with - 26" ITP Blackwaters on the Delta Steel 4+3's. Very happy with them so far. Thanks 906UP for your help with the part #'s and lug nut info.

@GreenBush - if you get the chance, take a quick run around in your stocks before swapping. I wish I would have and would be interested in your thoughts on any difference in ride. I hadn't been out for a few weeks before swapping, so didn't have a good "feel" for the change. I'm running 7 psi.
View attachment 79618 View attachment 79619 View attachment 79620
I really like my Black Waters, don't ride much pavement. I had some 8 ply EFX's stock size and kept busting the front tires, bought rims and running the same size tire from and rear, no more busted fronts, may try Roctanes next?

Reactions: trigger
G

GreenBush

Jun 3, 2018
The Motor City !!
Ownership

1. 500
Will do, Schock...... Heading up on the 4th and right after a couple quick rides, they'll go on.. :cool:

....and the Strongmade bumper, Superwinch 3500, LED light bar, OEM rear window, cup holders, etc.....:p

Reactions: trigger
G

GreenBush

Jun 3, 2018
The Motor City !!
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, Schock....the Delta center caps didn't work with the setup or you just didn't want to use them ?

S

SchockSquad

May 14, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, Schock....the Delta center caps didn't work with the setup or you just didn't want to use them ?
I thought I would try them without the caps first. Can always order them later if needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!