• 27" bias tire and 12" steel wheels
  • 2016 Pioneer1000EPS 145x90 White trans
    Pioneer 1000 EPS
    Base MSRP TBD
    Features & Options
    • 999cc liquid-cooled twin-cylinder Unicam® four-stroke
    • Fully-Automatic 6-Speed DCT Transmission
    • 27" bias tire and 12" steel wheels
    • Adds: Electronic Power Steering, Tilt Steering Wheel, Paddle Shifters, Sport Mode, Color-matched Door- and Bedside Panels
    • Available Honda Phantom Camo®
  • 2016 Pioneer10005 145x90 Red trans
    Pioneer 1000-5
    Base MSRP TBD
    Features & Options
    • QuickFlip® seating for five people
    • 27” bias tire and 12” steel wheels
  • 2016 Pioneer10005Deluxe 145x90 White trans
    Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
    Base MSRP TBD
    Features & Options
    • QuickFlip® seating for five people
    • 27” radial tire and 14” aluminum wheels
    • Adds: LED Headlights, Color-Matched Door- and Bedside Panels
    • Available Honda Phantom Camo®

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That 1000-5 deluxe... Damn I want one... but how much is it gonna run?

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
1000 EPS, ORANGE OR CAMO, HONDA DID BUILD MY DREAM MACHINE OOOOOOOOH- YA

H

HAM hunter

Jan 31, 2014
Thoughts:
1. Super happy I didn't buy an alternate vehicle, the wait was tough but looks to be worth it. I am very excited about these new units.
2. Wonder if there will be any to buy in time for fall hunts?
3. Why are no dimensions listed? Are the 1000's wider, longer or taller? (Hopefully shorter so they fit in common toy haulers @75")
4. Why the changes to the roll cage shape between front and back seats and will that carry over to 700's?
5. I hope the 1000-5 dlx isn't +$20k, but it probably is... How much is a moderately used kidney worth?

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Wonder what horsepower number were looking at with the all new powerplant, i'am guessing 70 hp. in a mild state of tune, what's you'r guess!!!!

advertisement
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When will we get prices??? What about the Width? Doesn't look much wider than the 700 and I hope it's not. I hate that I will want a EPS but will have to buy the base model. Paddle shifters, sport trans setting and power steering with a tilt wheel will have to cost a pretty penny. I would love to be able to put some cash money onto an order right now.

nglauer

nglauer

Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm... I wonder if we can expect any changes to the 700? I love the deluxe model... but i'm betting it's going to be very expensive. It has everything I was hoping for though - 5 passenger, turf mode, ability to shift, low range, and an upgraded offering with wheels/tires and other accessories. If it is priced competitively with the loaded up Mule Pro FXT... then count me in on the Honda!

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Looks like Honda listened and gave what everybody asked for except a sport.So since p4 owners did all of Honda's R&D for them they should give people who bought one within 1st year and half a trade in value or some special incentives.So how about it I know you are listening big red.

RunningBear

RunningBear

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmmm... I wonder if we can expect any changes to the 700? I love the deluxe model... but i'm betting it's going to be very expensive. It has everything I was hoping for though - 5 passenger, turf mode, ability to shift, low range, and an upgraded offering with wheels/tires and other accessories. If it is priced competitively with the loaded up Mule Pro FXT... then count me in on the Honda!

It looks like the 2016 700-4 is pretty much unchanged, although I didn't go through and compare every single spec. It does look like they replaced Metallic Silver with Metallic Blue, however.

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Overall I'm very impressed with the P1000 specs, even though I'm looking for a 50" size trail machine. I might have to consider this one this fall.

One nitpick- I'm surprised Honda didn't integrate the door nets with the door like with the P500. Seems like that would make entry much more convenient.

Reactions: RunningBear
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!