Multi 5-12-15 - 2016 Honda SxS Lineup Announcement!

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Seems like honda and polaris are being very quiet about their 2016 sxs lineups, though polaris has released info on the 1000s line up, maybe this is good or bad from hondas perspective, you can shure bet polaris has got something up there sleve, honda needs to great models to get in on the game in a bigway. They need a pure sport and some sort of premium sport utes to even start to compete, what are they waiting for????

Reactions: ksss and chris68
ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
I have been waiting for them to compete in this market for 6 years. Perhaps they are trying to compete in the utility portion of the market and leave the sport machines to the other guys. I am not so sure they are even capable of competing in the sport market. I hope I am wrong but I see zero indication that they possess the will or the capacity to compete with CanAm, Polaris or AC for this portion of the market.

Reactions: Hondasxs
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Just seen hondaprokeven says another honda redline event scheuled for june 11th, hopefully this time it's what were hoping for all of us SPORT AND UTILITY MODELS BEING RELEASED, now that yamaha has released the teaser video of an obvious pure sport model this may have gotten HONDAS dander up a bit. And there is no doubt honda can compete with any OEM if they want too, we will see how much desire they have soon!!!

Reactions: Hondasxs
ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
You are right they can compete if they choose. I just hope they have the desire to, they are embarrassing themselves in this SXS market currently.

Reactions: catman
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
6 Years, my buddy and I have
Elderly men in porch rocking chair 2
been waiting 19 years.

Reactions: ksss and bobbyhill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!