People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I didn't think I got to meet @Normanator22 or @Smitty335. Just to much mad chaos keeping up with everyone's agenda. I had a awesome ride with @Bastardchild @knuckledeep @Backwoods and several others on friday. Then met up with @trigger @Chooglin @Choogsbro @Cavediver and others on saturday before rain set in! I second the dual takeover rides....one spring, one fall

C

Chooglin

I didn't think I got to meet @Normanator22 or @Smitty335. Just to much mad chaos keeping up with everyone's agenda. I had a awesome ride with @Bastardchild @knuckledeep @Backwoods and several others on friday. Then met up with @trigger @Chooglin @Choogsbro @Cavediver and others on saturday before rain set in! I second the dual takeover rides....one spring, one fall
The more I think about it , we should have just said screw the rain and rode anyhow :) trails would have been slick and muddy AND NO DUST!!!!!!!!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
yeah for sure,
The more I think about it , we should have just said screw the rain and rode anyhow :) trails would have been slick and muddy AND NO DUST!!!!!!!!

yeah for sure. rain didn't amount to a whole lot. radar made it look a lot worse than it was. It definitely would have made easy trails interesting and moderate trails diff lock only! :D

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I haven't done a thorough cleaning and inspection yet but as far as a list of add ons or upgrades, I'm good and don't plan to change a thing. After 3 yrs of continuously spending time and money I think it's finally done. ;)
Same here. But tires are going to be replaced, probably with some more ITP's, haven't had a flat since I bought them.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't done a thorough cleaning and inspection yet but as far as a list of add ons or upgrades, I'm good and don't plan to change a thing. After 3 yrs of continuously spending time and money I think it's finally done. ;)
in the words of @Smitty335 " HA!"

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
:D:D:D:D:D Will see...

Reactions: trigger and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea Right! To infinity!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Something that I noticed a while back and was made even clearer at the Takeover is that the 9" tires are far more likely to see wheel damage. Had a bent lip when I rode the stock wheels, it was in the front. Noticed over the winter that I had a decent gouge in these ITP's, again in the front. @100Acre had just put 9's on all 4 going into RRB and beat the hell out of those rims. Granted he shredded the tires as well lol, but wonder how much wheel damage he saw when he had 11's on the back?
I put 11's on the front this year and they performed okay, doesn't cut into turns as well as before. Little softer ride but felt too soft in some situations. In other situations, felt like the front was pulling the rear and that was BA. I'm going to try more psi and see how that feels.
Just an observation, FWIW.

Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500
Something that I noticed a while back and was made even clearer at the Takeover is that the 9" tires are far more likely to see wheel damage. Had a bent lip when I rode the stock wheels, it was in the front. Noticed over the winter that I had a decent gouge in these ITP's, again in the front. @100Acre had just put 9's on all 4 going into RRB and beat the hell out of those rims. Granted he shredded the tires as well lol, but wonder how much wheel damage he saw when he had 11's on the back?
I put 11's on the front this year and they performed okay, doesn't cut into turns as well as before. Little softer ride but felt too soft in some situations. In other situations, felt like the front was pulling the rear and that was BA. I'm going to try more psi and see how that feels.

My brand new wheels are very scratched/dinged up after Takeover... that’s the 9” in the front

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My ITP RIMS were beat to shiite, especially in the front. Bring a hammer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!