P1000 6 inch lift. Rear seems saggy?

S

Southernones

Sep 2, 2018
Sw Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just finished installing SuperAtv 6 inch lift. It looks like the rear is alittle saggy, has anyone else experienced this? Or is there a quick fix or workaround to level it out? I have a 2020 1000-5 Deluxe.......

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
S

Southernones

Sep 2, 2018
Sw Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yup! PICS???

20220107 170108

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
JHC! get some wheels and tires that fit that thing! Lol.

Hard to tell im your pic, but if u measure from the ground to the top of the roof front and back of the roof what is the measurement?
the eye test will look funky cuz of that front wheel well. That always makes the rig look taller in the front.
this is also the reason I dislike that type of lift too!

S

Southernones

Sep 2, 2018
Sw Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know tell me about it. The wheels are just sitting in the garage waiting on the portals. Good idea I will measure that in a few seconds here. I still have to adjust some things

20220107 204611

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know tell me about it. The wheels are just sitting in the garage waiting on the portals. Good idea I will measure that in a few seconds here. I still have to adjust some things

View attachment 312457
Oh no!!!!
your entering G DOG territory with them wheels! 🤦‍♂️
all your missin is the giant wake speakers and the boom boom jiga boom Music!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington well we ride mud here in Florida and those make the most sense for how we ride. you can keep your michigan snow and your comments about my wheel/tire choice all to yourself up there ;)
Yeah I know that! it does say Florida in your info lol.
we have heavy narly swamp up here as well and get by without those kind of tires, but Its your choice and u have every right If thats what u like. But You got to be able to take a little ribbing every once in a while! Dont worry It will be ok ;)
Ive riden in a Fl swamp before but in a jeep once and its quite fun. you should come up here in the great white north snow and Ill take you on some snowmobile trails on a sled at speeds that will make your hart sink! It might just change your mind about snow lol.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I know that! it does say Florida in your info lol.
we have heavy narly swamp up here as well and get by without those kind of tires, but Its your choice and u have every right If thats what u like. But You got to be able to take a little ribbing every once in a while! Dont worry It will be ok ;)
Ive riden in a Fl swamp before but in a jeep once and its quite fun. you should come up here in the great white north snow and Ill take you on some snowmobile trails on a sled at speeds that will make your hart sink! It might just change your mind about snow lol.
Larry enticer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!