P700 700-4 full length roof alternatives...

kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The "market" just does NOT have any good options is you don't want the bulky and tall Honda poly roof. I really love the tinted poly roof made by SuperATV but only for a 1000 series (Home Page - SuperATV). I don't like that the Kolpin roof is steel (heavier) and doesn't appear to cover where a gap where a windshield would flip up... Outside of that, anyone know of a good roof out there??? I need a hardtop, not a soft top for travel/etc.

Thanks!

kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, there is "nothing" wrong technically with it. I don't think it looks amazing, but it would work. It is however too tall for me (I can't get it in my standard just under 7' (83") car garage entry, and I prefer the lower profile style.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!