BOX1

P700 700-4 on tracks cost

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I’ve been dreaming about getting tracks on my 700-4. To realize this dream I started calling around to my local dealers and I’m getting quotes of $5500 usd plus tax for camso x4s.
Does this sound right and if so is there a cheaper alternative I’m missing besides buying a nice used sled?
People that run them are they worth the money?

Reactions: pappyo
R

rickoshea

So I’ve been dreaming about getting tracks on my 700-4. To realize this dream I started calling around to my local dealers and I’m getting quotes of $5500 usd plus tax for camso x4s.
Does this sound right and if so is there a cheaper alternative I’m missing besides buying a nice used sled?
People that run them are they worth the money?
depends what you plan to do with it when they're on.for me personally,best $5500 i spent.if you go used,check the bogey wheels and bearings closely,and take a hard look at the brackets for cracks.i'd go with the utv 4s1

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
M - pill
Have put Tracks on :
2009 rzr 800 - Sold
2014 P700-4 Traded - ( Reused CAMSO T4S Track with new adapters on )
2018 P500 ( present )

FYI : WITH Tracks your speed is cut 50 % ( uses more fuel ) no where as fast as a sled.
Steers hard ( need EPS )
SNOW will Fill seat area quick ( Cab needed )
All that said like them and will NOT go back to a sled

These SXS do help Lower your net worth by draining the bank acct.
If you donot spend it --those you leave it to will.
SXS with Tracks = Comfort not speed.

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
M - pill
Have put Tracks on :
2009 rzr 800 - Sold
2014 P700-4 Traded - ( Reused CAMSO T4S Track with new adapters on )
2018 P500 ( present )

FYI : WITH Tracks your speed is cut 50 % ( uses more fuel ) no where as fast as a sled.
Steers hard ( need EPS )
SNOW will Fill seat area quick ( Cab needed )
All that said like them and will NOT go back to a sled

These SXS do help Lower your net worth by draining the bank acct.
If you donot spend it --those you leave it to will.
SXS with Tracks = Comfort not speed.
Ok so the website puts the T4S under the atv category. Do you know if it’s just a heftier build quality or size difference? Any issues getting a transfer kit?

Reactions: pappyo
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think traxs are cool! But like said before you have to justify the cost and how much u use them. I seriously intertained the thought cuz up here in northern mi i get alot of snow. You do loose your speed and you need a full cab witch i have fir the winter months. I own 3 sleds and trail ride alot in the winter. That said, here you cant use traxs or a UTV on a groomed snowmobile trail during the snowmobile season so that was a deal braker for me! Ill just keep using my more than capable sleds

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
M - Pill
Tracks are 2014's T4S UTV.( selling price then $4500 ) & are bigger than ATV TRACKS of that year. ( not familiar with today's up dated versions )
FYI: Holding up & working flawless.
The Base Track system remains the same -- Adapters are Machine Specific-- Gear Reduction Sprocket Size is HP Related & Included in Kit

Any Brand sxs Dealer that Sells Camso Tracks -- Can order Adapter Kit for your year- make & model. ( now $550 - $600 item )

UTV Tracks I have ( originally purchased to for can- am maverick 1000 Still New in boxes ) from a guy that realized he over bought his ability to pay.
Picked them up for $ 3000.
Called CAMSO -- described what I was doing -- told me what I Needed -- found a local Dealer Ordered & Purchased.
2014 P700 Adapter & Sprocket kit for another $500
4yrs. later -- 2018 P500 kit $550

As" Remington " states -- SXS TRACKS are Not for Everyone.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!