Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, many of you that know me have heard me complain about the 700 being underpowered. Well I’m not sure what happened to mine but sometime in the last 6 or 7 days it seems like its got more power and torque than what it had previously. Enough in fact that I’m thrilled about driving it and working it. Has anyone else had this happen to theirs? Mine has about 330 miles on it. It’s very noticeable, the guy that helps me at the farm took it to grab some fence wire the other day and when he got back he was talking about how it had more power. Said it was like someone flipped a switch! Just curious if anyone had noticed this. Thanks.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys, many of you that know me have heard me complain about the 700 being underpowered. Well I’m not sure what happened to mine but sometime in the last 6 or 7 days it seems like its got more power and torque than what it had previously. Enough in fact that I’m thrilled about driving it and working it. Has anyone else had this happen to theirs? Mine has about 330 miles on it. It’s very noticeable, the guy that helps me at the farm took it to grab some fence wire the other day and when he got back he was talking about how it had more power. Said it was like someone flipped a switch! Just curious if anyone had noticed this. Thanks.
Yes, I noticed that too. I’m at about 1K miles and it’s all there. The shifting is nice and the power is there. ;) I’m very happy with my 700. :D

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, I noticed that too. I’m at about 1K miles and it’s all there. The shifting is nice and the power is there. ;) I’m very happy with my 700. :D
Well at least I know I’m not crazy! Thanks Mud

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mine did that as well plenty strong and 27 inch tires don't bog it down at all.

Reactions: Russ989 and Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine did that as well plenty strong and 27 inch tires don't bog it down at all.
Wow, had I known it would just wake up one day I might have went up to 27’s. I went with 26’s because I was worried about having enough power to turn them.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
something to look forward to I guess, kinda what I expected now it has plenty of towing power but not that much high end its got 105 got 27s too
Must have a gremlin in there that activates the more power mode. It’s crazy that it can change that quick.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!