700 rear diff

T

Tannerc19

Aug 11, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I’m pretty sure I blew up my rear diff tonight drive shaft is moving but no goin no where, alot of noise lol. Thinking of you other buying a new/used diff or maybe doing a 1000 swap diff any input would be appreciated

Reactions: Farmer and Squeegee
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thinking of you
GASP!! you are? 😘🤣
NoQueer🤨

Welcome to the forum from Michigan! sorry about your issue.
never seen or heard of a P1 diff swap. Not sure If you can? Maybe someone has some insite to this?
How In the Great White did u manage to strip it! Are u sure its not your DCT?

At any rate, You have to give us more info on this rig and situation. Year, milage and pics of this mystery rig. So when you join (first post) the most important rule of all rules is…Rule #4
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!

T

Tannerc19

Aug 11, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
GASP!! you are? 😘🤣
NoQueer🤨

Welcome to the forum from Michigan! sorry about your issue.
never seen or heard of a P1 diff swap. Not sure If you can? Maybe someone has some insite to this?
How In the Great White did u manage to strip it! Are u sure its not your DCT?

At any rate, You have to give us more info on this rig and situation. Year, milage and pics of this mystery rig. So when you join (first post) the most important rule of all rules is…Rule #4
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!
Lmao my bad was stupid tired. The bike has 448 hours and 2000 some miles and no it’s the the dct cause I was able to drive home in 4x4 and it shifts fine it’s just the rear drive shaft is spinning just not catching on the ring gear so either I stripped the ring and pinion or I stripped the drive shaft or both😂 and you can’t see anything in a picture

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lmao my bad was stupid tired. The bike has 448 hours and 2000 some miles and no it’s the the dct cause I was able to drive home in 4x4 and it shifts fine it’s just the rear drive shaft is spinning just not catching on the ring gear so either I stripped the ring and pinion or I stripped the drive shaft or both😂 and you can’t see anything in a picture
You might be surprised what we can see in a pic 😂
But then again you said u have a bike, can't help you there were a sxs site lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!