Fabric rear door P1K5

Island Pioneer

Island Pioneer

Dec 6, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey peeps, anybody got pics of the oem style rear fabric “batwing“ doors that flip up. I’m considering buying some but all the websites have one generic pic of them down and closed. Just looking to see what they look like up/open and pics of how they latch/close on the inside. Do they zip open to vent? Any info/pics appreciated. TIA. Email to me direct if easier. [email protected]
If there are pics on the forum I can’t find em lol.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey peeps, anybody got pics of the oem style rear fabric “batwing“ doors that flip up. I’m considering buying some but all the websites have one generic pic of them down and closed. Just looking to see what they look like up/open and pics of how they latch/close on the inside. Do they zip open to vent? Any info/pics appreciated. TIA. Email to me direct if easier. <redacted>
You’re asking for spam & scams posting your email address. Recommending you remove it. Pics are easily posted on the forum if someone is interested in helping you out (I don’t have the doors or I would). They could also PM you for your email address if they can’t figure out how to post the pics.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey peeps, anybody got pics of the oem style rear fabric “batwing“ doors that flip up. I’m considering buying some but all the websites have one generic pic of them down and closed. Just looking to see what they look like up/open and pics of how they latch/close on the inside. Do they zip open to vent? Any info/pics appreciated. TIA. Email to me direct if easier. [email protected]
Always use the search first…

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!