Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Turns out it was 53.7 kW(72hp) and we had to wait 6 more years for it to be 57.3 kW(77hp)
And still there is only one place of this being listed thanks to Hondaprokevin.

2022 Honda Pioneer 1000 Performance Info
  • 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000 Horsepower: 76.8 HP (57.3 kW)
    • Previous generation: 72 HP (53.7 kW
This thread is 8 years old that you are replying to. @Hondasxs has posted HP numbers many times on this forum well ahead of your lord and savior HPK. Perhaps you should do a lot more reading on here 🫡🤷‍♂️

Screenshot 20230427 101808 Chrome

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This thread is 8 years old that you are replying to. @Hondasxs has posted HP numbers many times on this forum well ahead of your lord and savior HPK. Perhaps you should do a lot more reading on here 🫡🤷‍♂️

View attachment 385036
I do a lot of reading on here .That should be obvious.
It appears you have an issue with HPK otherwise what does calling him "my lord and saviour " even mean?? Sorry for reading and adding to an old thread. One of the benefits of forums( especially this one) is that they are archival and open to conversation. Perhaps you should lighten up

For the record, I was not by any means making any comparisons between this forum and HPK I was merely pointing out Hondas ability to keep some things obscure from us.

Reactions: JenElio
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I do a lot of reading on here .That should be obvious.
It appears you have an issue with HPK otherwise what does calling him "my lord and saviour " even mean?? Sorry for reading and adding to an old thread. One of the benefits of forums( especially this one) is that they are archival and open to conversation. Perhaps you should lighten up

For the record, I was not by any means making any comparisons between this forum and HPK I was merely pointing out Hondas ability to keep some things obscure from us.
Probably struck a nerve bc HPK is famous for giving info that was either taken from this forum or being late to the party and giving info that's been known here for a length of time. Basically, if he's reporting something Honda he either got it from us our we already knew about it.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Probably struck a nerve bc HPK is famous for giving info that was either taken from this forum or being late to the party and giving info that's been known here for a length of time. Basically, if he's reporting something Honda he either got it from us our we already knew about it.
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️THIS☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gotcha, I wasnt aware of that but got the feelin it was