Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No doubt!

I'm flying today from DK back home

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Reactions: moparornocar
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I may not know anyone who was lost during this tragedy but I know excatelly where I was and what I was doing that morning.

I Remer my collage professor asking me what I was doing, as I walked up front to turn on the TV. The rest of the class that's all we did was watch it live. All classes were dismissed shortly after, however no one left as we were glued to the TV.

Today. Let's take time to remember those lost.

*added picture.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
God bless all the SEAL teams. They are warriors!
Osama bin Laden, the founder and head of the Islamist group Al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1:00 am PKT (20:00 UTC, May 1) by United States Navy SEALs of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six).

Don't forget Benghazi either!!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was deep in the woods logging by myself to make extra money for my 3rd baby whom was born exactly 1 month later 10-11-01. I started at 5 am so was taking lunch at 10:30 am. It was a beautiful and quiet morning as I turned on my radio for some music. All my local stations were covering what sounded like an Orson Wells radio drama. All I had was an old Cell 2000 Bag phone for Emergencies only. So listened for the half hour with a partial disbelief of what I was hearing then went back to work. This past May while in New York for my daughters graduation we took a trip into the city to visit the memorial.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
It was on the radio on my way to work. I wasn't sure if it was a hoax or some freak accident. Then the second one hit and my world changed - just like everyone else. I drove past the airport and the run ways were crammed with US bound aircraft that were not allowed in US airspace that day.
We stand together brothers.

advertisement
J

JTW

Junior year of high school.. I was sitting in Mrs. Perkins geometry class. One of my football coaches walked in and turned on the tv.. Just a few minutes later we watched the second tower strike. We went from thinking it was a tragic accident to knowing it was an attack. But we should totally let 10's of 1000's of "refugees" come over! We should totally have an open boarder! What could it hurt??

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
9/11 was a very tragic day I remember it very clearly and the weeks to follow that America came together. I think as many others I'm aware there was government involvement however it'll be years to find out how much. The fact is it happened and many people lost their lives on American soil and that doesn't happen very often,it was a wake up call for us all. There were many good people doing the right thing to help others and many innocent lives lost that day. Regardless of how or why everything happened that day and the day's closely following, we should never forget or take it lightly. Personally I remember it as a very tragic day that people came together for others.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was at work when a buddy from front office came out and told me what was going on. At first he thought a small plane had hit it, then the details started coming in. The sick feeling I had reminded me of watching the Challenger blow up, only ten times worse.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I remember watching that happen in 6th grade. It didn't feel real. Everyone was just silent

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Stauvo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!