A New Guy from North Dakota

Rex Herring

Rex Herring

Apr 24, 2015
Dickinson, ND
Retired last year after 34 years as an Environmental Health Inspector for a district Health Department. Time to start having some fun. Just picked up my new Pioneer 500 yesterday and took my wife to supper in it. Looking forwards to some trail riding in the Black Hills of SD this year.

Reactions: 500oneer
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Rex, glad to have you!
Please feel free to ask questions if you have any, and let us know what you've added to your 500 and where you've been, that part of the country is beautiful.

Reactions: Rex Herring
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Rex,
You and your wife will love the P5. It is a blast to to ride. I wouldn't let her drive... You might not get it back.. hahaha..
If you haven't been lurking around the forums, then I should tell you we just updated our software. You may find some info that is broken or missing. If you find something just shoot me a message and I'll get it fixed.
Cant wait to see you around the club!

ps. I envy the day I get to casually enjoy life again at my own pace. Until then.. its work, work, work...

Reactions: Rex Herring
Rex Herring

Rex Herring

Apr 24, 2015
Dickinson, ND
Welcome Rex,
You and your wife will love the P5. It is a blast to to ride. I wouldn't let her drive... You might not get it back.. hahaha..
If you haven't been lurking around the forums, then I should tell you we just updated our software. You may find some info that is broken or missing. If you find something just shoot me a message and I'll get it fixed.
Cant wait to see you around the club!

ps. I envy the day I get to casually enjoy life again at my own pace. Until then.. its work, work, work...
Well I'm still working hard, just not getting paid for it. But, I'm running my own schedule.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Rex Welcome to the Club!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!