ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks, ehart. I kinda think it wasn't meant to be. For 420 miles, it just seemed rode hard. Bent bumper, dings here and there.

And, as I said, I didn't trust him on the oil change.

In the end, I was relieved he didn't take my offer.

I pray for guidance on important decisions, so I don't question how they work out.

I tend to trust my gut. Saving $2000 is not inconsequential, but it ain't the whole world, either.

I don't really need it till September, so I got time.

Anyone know when the '17s will come out? Sure would like to see a glovebox and some built-in storage.

Maybe a better rear rack, or a bed.

Better tires, too.

Or maybe they'll drop the p500 altogether, and I'll buy a new '16 real cheap.

I don't think they are selling many, at least here in Texas.

Joe
You sound like a wise man. Given the way you described the machine, I would have questioned it as well. And planning your purchase that far ahead is obviously the smarter way to go... I tend to get in a big hurry once I have decided to make a purchase, but I have not regretted buying the 500 one bit!

I can't tell you when the 17's will be in the dealers, but Honda will announce the 2017 lineup sometime in April. Though many would like to see some upgrades to the P500 for 2017, I would be very surprised if Honda added anything significant. Let's hope I am wrong about that... The Pioneer 500 is a great machine and a great value as is, and I'm sure Honda knows that.