TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now, this video is five years old. But, I share it with friends who are new owners. If you know of some things they have changed, please comment on that

He has a ton of videos on his Honda MIGHTY MOUSE 500 with mods, including a turbo. Also, a Pioneer 1000. He's an all around mechanic. He's honest and a true family man who involves his children in the sport and emphasizes their use of safety equipment (I have a friend that back in high school flipped a Honda ATC90 backwards, going up a hill riding double. He was paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair to this day.)

Thank you to Jason

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He (Appalachian Mountain Rider) was an active member on the forum up until asking members to donate to a gofundme campaign for a laptop to help his YouTube channel. This happened right after the forum had held a group fundraiser for the spouse of a member who passed away.

AMR was a decent guy. I had met him and rode with him at a cancer benefit ride. But that was a bad decision and even worse timing on his part. It definitely wasn’t well received and he quickly stopped posting on the forum.

His forum name is jay_man81

Last edited:
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He (Appalachian Mountain Rider) was an active member on the forum up until asking members to donate to a gofundme campaign for a laptop to help his YouTube channel. This happened right after the forum had held a group fundraiser for the spouse of a member who passed away.

AMR was a decent guy. I had met him and rode with him at a cancer benefit ride. But that was a bad decision and even worse timing on his part. It definitely wasn’t well received and he quickly stopped posting on the forum.

His forum name is jay_man81
I had no idea, and no knowledge about that. If this post needs to be deleted, go ahead

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had no idea, and no knowledge about that. If this post needs to be deleted, go ahead

I don’t think it needs deleted. I think he made a mistake and I wish he would’ve apologized and stayed around instead of basically walking away.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
His video about the newest version of (Joe's?) long arms has had me considering it.
60" width, 28s, good shocks COULD result in a pretty sweet Trail 500.
Expensive experiment, though!

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I don’t think it needs deleted. I think he made a mistake and I wish he would’ve apologized and stayed around instead of basically walking away.
In life our best teacher is our own last mistake. I know I've made a few mistakes. He should post again. He has a lot to offer.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah Jay was a decent guy. He fell in and rode with our group at one of the TO's. He's done some pretty cool mods and I took a hard look and used a portion of his ideas when installing bucket seats in my P5. The go fund me was a bad idea and even worse timing so soon after the passing of Roc. I believe he had just bought another sxs or travel trailer before posting he was in "dire need" and it struck a bad chord with the forum. He did back pedal it a bit but like Prez said, if he had just owned up and apologized it would have been water under the bridge. I still check in on his YT channel occasionally to see what he's up to.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's all in the past.
He is a good guy who tried to turn YouTube into a job.
Tough task for sure without 1m followers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!