chuve

chuve

Feb 28, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 700-4

3. 1000-5
Getting all dressed up for the main event. Dual battery, Lights galore, switches, new windshield. Just got the 3"lift installed from Superatv 👍
PXL 20220420 005532413
PXL 20220420 012758523 PXL 20220421 032239870 PXL 20220505 012112552

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha! Thinking of a bed extender to hold the cooler😉 I got an awesome tailgate stiffener plate kit from Tradinghouse outdoors out of Texas. He just released a bed extender he designed. Its pretty sweet
You’ll be ready for those infamous TO night rides then!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
The group we was with last June had several cases of beer in coolers that got dumped out in front of them by the ranger officers at Tackett Creek.. And a HEFTY fine as I was told. be safe!!!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The group we was with last June had several cases of beer in coolers that got dumped out in front of them by the ranger officers at Tackett Creek.. And a HEFTY fine as I was told. be safe!!!
Never heard of TWRA making people dump out beer. Especially in the Tackett area.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Never heard of TWRA making people dump out beer. Especially in the Tackett area.

I might be wrong on location but it was near that Slate Rock....I thought that was the Tackett creek area........prolly 7 officers there checking EVERYONE for permits and alcohol. All 8 in our group watched the liquid gold saturate the ground in front of their ride and the chatter was the fines for under the influence. TN law I was told applies the same for driving under influence offroad or onroad....Just be responsible. I love my adult beverages like anyone but I do it when I get back to camp. Just our preference.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I had hoped to extend my vent lines before Takeover, but it ain't gonna happen.

I understand no one can predict the weather, and I avoid mud holes when possible.

That being said, should I be worried?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

I understand no one can predict the weather, and I avoid mud holes when possible.

I've been to 2 events so far with stock lines and haven't killed it yet. That said, I will be checking my fluids for water before I go and extending the vent lines just in case.

I don't think it should be more than a 30min job. You got a couple weeks. Git'r done!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

You will be fine. Only scenario would be heavy rain and you tried to cross certain creeks that are running high. Then you would just be a dumbass for trying it. There is always a alternate route, it will just take you longer to get to the other side.

N

Nvrgiveup

What part of KY are you in? If you’re relatively close to Nelson County, I can help you do it before TO. It took me about an hour to get mine done

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

Well @TripleB took us through a lake when I had my p500 on trail 6 I believe and of course it died in the middle of the lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the intake boot was loose from The factory and sucked in a bunch of water so there I was sitting nuts deep in a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m just glad there was a bunch of fine folks there To help get it out and back to running or I could have possibly drown or died from starvation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Thanks everyone!

I haven't researched how to do it or even how many there are (3)? I know that the one fella has a few vids on how to do it, but I haven't yet watched them.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
What part of KY are you in? If you’re relatively close to Nelson County, I can help you do it before TO. It took me about an hour to get mine done

Half the time in Fayette Co, half in Whitley Co., E'town native, occasional customer of KyGunCo :)
Machine is in Whitley Co.
Very generous offer! Thank you. Prolly not gonna be able to get it over that way, but it's definitely appreciated.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!