TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well @TripleB took us through a lake when I had my p500 on trail 6 I believe and of course it died in the middle of the lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the intake boot was loose from The factory and sucked in a bunch of water so there I was sitting nuts deep in a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m just glad there was a bunch of fine folks there To help get it out and back to running or I could have possibly drown or died from starvation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The trail goes around the lake now. That was 1 of the rare occasions of no bypass for a big mudhole. And u were supposed to be snorkeled and it shouldn't have happened, but lol

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well @TripleB took us through a lake when I had my p500 on trail 6 I believe and of course it died in the middle of the lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the intake boot was loose from The factory and sucked in a bunch of water so there I was sitting nuts deep in a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m just glad there was a bunch of fine folks there To help get it out and back to running or I could have possibly drown or died from starvation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's the gayest ride I've ever seen. Probably why you liked it so much 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 your air boot wasn't the only thing sucking. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
6F32DAA0 275F 4DEE AAF6 F51208A3395E

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!