BOX1

P1000 Accessory power from backup alarm..

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got ya..

That's the answer I was looking for..
so I'm surprised the 12volt accessory plug isn't heavier wire. Shame there isn't a subharness for the 1000...

I found connectors and seals for mine and ran the B/U signal and 12V signal wires together to the front in 18ga. wire
to run relays.

Reactions: JTW
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 700 accessory harness 08Z02-HL3-A00 plugs directly into the harness on the 1000 under the rear seat and behind the engine. This allows for plug-in power for a reverse light

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

Here's what @ToddACimer and I came up w/... (Mainly Todd - because I got confused)

IMG 4649

I wound up clipping the "to lights" ends off and crimped on a universal quick connect. Taping up the rest, I made this funky looking harness.
IMG 4746

Btw- harness is like $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jshell3

Green end of harness plugs in here... in front of rear driver's tire just above the oil filters... Looks like this.

As it was discovered...
Plug

After I unwrapped it.
Plug showing wires

If I had it to do over again, I'd probably just posi-tap the wires, and turn it into a $1 quick connect harness... faster / cheaper.
IMG 4747

Reactions: Eltobgi
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!