Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes, do it you wont regret it. I added it to a P5 I had and its heaven. Did the SATV one. PM him and he will give u a discount. Just dont ask for the NTC 5 finger discount! 😂

Searched P700 power steering and this came up quick. Its a good write up.

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wow!
Thanks everyone....!

We're no wussies, but when working out in the woods all day with tight turns all the time, especialy when it takes 3 back and forths to make your turn, it's become very evident that PS would be a wonderful add on.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Wow!
Thanks everyone....!

We're no wussies, but when working out in the woods all day with tight turns all the time, especialy when it takes 3 back and forths to make your turn, it's become very evident that PS would be a wonderful add on.
;) 🤣

ClosedJampackedHuia-size_restricted.gif

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
This will definitely be my next mod. My 700 is lifted with 28's and is almost impossible to take it trail riding. You better not let off of the wheel for 1 second or your going for the ride of your life. 😂😂😂. Super sketchy

1950Willys

1950Willys

Apr 4, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
The easy steering is the main reason to add power steering but the biggest benefit is the steering wheel won't kick out of your hands when you hit a stump, rut or rock. I got mine after my son almost ripped a thumb of when he hit a stump going backwards at less than 2mph. Once you add it you have to be careful on other under the hood add ons such as heaters and fuse blocks.

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Okay, you guys are pretty convincing, ordered my SuperATV kit yesterday!

We also had to buy a washer/dryer set yesterday as well, so it will be one of those type Christmas presents to us!