Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone within driving distance of North AL or southeastern TN holler at me or Joeymt33 and we can hook you up. We are the self proclaimed tour guides lol. Seriously, it's a really fun place with various terrain and no fees to get in. Good place to see what your pioneer can do.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm coming down next week or week after. We'll talk next week

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan. It looks like we may be stuck doing PM at work on Thursday. So that'll leave me Mon Tues and Wed.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As long as there is a tree close by I'm okay lol
@Delton what do you think about Wednesday this week? Maybe someone else can get away and play at Bull Run... Only thing with me I would want to park where there is a little more security.

Maybe I can beat Derrick and Joey to that mud hole and have bragging rights myself.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!