P1000 Adding these videos.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
@Delton what do you think about Wednesday this week? Maybe someone else can get away and play at Bull Run... Only thing with me I would want to park where there is a little more security.

Maybe I can beat Derrick and Joey to that mud hole and have bragging rights myself.

Just remember if you make it through the mud hole got to have pic or it didn't happen

Sent from jokers ally

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wednesday works for me. We can park at community center. Not much more secure but that's the best you're gonna do

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Give me a time you want to see the Ford coming up your drive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I get back from dropping off daughter around 8:15 so any time after that is fine. I'll have to head out off the mtn around 1:00 or so.

Reactions: DGann and drfubar
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get back from dropping off daughter around 8:15 so any time after that is fine. I'll have to head out off the mtn around 1:00 or so.
The place we parked the other day was almost 10miles through the woods to get to the mud hole, it was awesome. It took about a hour and a half of driving time from what we figured. It also seemed like the hill climb back to the truck was almost a mile long hill. Thanks again @Delton for being the guide, we had a blast!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The place we parked the other day was almost 10miles through the woods to get to the mud hole, it was awesome. It took about a hour and a half of driving time from what we figured. It also seemed like the hill climb back to the truck was almost a mile long hill. Thanks again @Delton for being the guide, we had a blast!
I'm the one that's thankful. Thankful somebody came and rode with us. I know Joey gets tired of just being me lmao. Seriously we have talked about having a small group ride ever since we met. Can't wait to do it again.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On a side note, we could've drove about an hour longer and parked where Joey and them did. More road time but parking alot closer to the mudholes. I don't mind the ride through the woods myself. I can drive on blacktop any time lol

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife and are on a bike ride today and I just remembered I'm due for 2nd service. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife and are on a bike ride today and I just remembered I'm due for 2nd service. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol.
Well after consulting my owners manual, nothing is required for 2nd service but checking my side nets and cleaning the spark arrestor lol. Here I was all set to tear into machine lol. That was easy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!