P1000m5 Addition to the stable

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
It's not a Honda, but not many options for the young riders out there. She upgraded today from a 50 4-wheeler and she's happy as a clam. I got a chance to get the wheels and tires on it before we surprised her with it, but tomorrow we have to put the skids, snorkel, roof, and windshield on it.

It didn't take long before she asked me if I had whip lights and a stereo for it.

I told her baby steps...

714cabd20e80c8248c54ebab971827b9

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J

JTW

It's not a Honda, but not many options for the young riders out there. She upgraded today from a 50 4-wheeler and she's happy as a clam. I got a chance to get the wheels and tires on it before we surprised her with it, but tomorrow we have to put the skids, snorkel, roof, and windshield on it.

It didn't take long before she asked me if I had whip lights and a stereo for it.

I told her baby steps...

View attachment 51514

Freak'n sweet!!!

Reactions: sharp
JM10614

JM10614

Aug 10, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

I told her baby steps...

View attachment 51514

Very nice!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
AWESOME!!!!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! Seeing her smile is worth the price of admission.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I told her baby steps...

View attachment 51514

I see that is a Polaris but what is it exactly? my son who is 7 wants that youth ACE model so bad right now - I am ready to buy but Mamma is having a tougher time with it..

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!