NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I watched the video and it sounds/looks like the top of the handle might have hit the windshield 40/41 seconds in. It could have reached a mechanical limit on the bracket itself though. It was hard to really tell. If it is possible for the handle to touch the windshield, I'd consider something on the top of it to prevent scratching the windshield. Just a thought.

It looks like a nice little upgrade with enough additional adjust-ability to make it worth the cost. Nice work!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I watched the video and it sounds/looks like the top of the handle might have hit the windshield 40/41 seconds in. It could have reached a mechanical limit on the bracket itself though. It was hard to really tell. If it is possible for the handle to touch the windshield, I'd consider something on the top of it to prevent scratching the windshield. Just a thought.

It looks like a nice little upgrade with enough additional adjust-ability to make it worth the cost. Nice work!

I'm going to look at that closer. There might be enough flex in everything to make that possible when moving.

Thanks for the insight !!

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm going to look at that closer. There might be enough flex in everything to make that possible when moving.

Thanks for the insight !!

Seems to me that the handle portion is bigger than necessary. Reducing the size would minimize the contact with the plexiglas possibility.

Also, wondering if anodized black might be something that's in the works?

Thanks!

Steve

D

Deleted member 3748

I'm definitely interested in your product. But I really want to get my hands on the 1 million dollar toolkit. :D

Upload 2019 9 12 18 40 43

D

Deleted member 3748

Is this part even necessary?

Upload 2019 9 12 18 54 36

D

Deleted member 3748

Yes , not everyone is going to want or need the HDDAH. Thus leaving you nothing to grab . It also is part of the locking mechanism for the adjustable HDDAH .

If you look at the pictures page it shows the adjustability. And KATE !!
To be honest, I don't see the need for the upper portion I mentioned earlier, and the replacement spring option makes me think the spring is a bad idea. The multiple positions on the windshield is a great idea and I would be willing to pay $50 for this option.

D

Deleted member 3748

Okay, I see why you are using it. But for me, just giving me 4 or 5 more points to adjust the windshield is enough. Maybe you could reduce your lever a bit?

Upload 2019 9 12 19 40 6

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be honest, I don't see the need for the upper portion I mentioned earlier, and the replacement spring option makes me think the spring is a bad idea. The multiple positions on the windshield is a great idea and I would be willing to pay $50 for this option.

I buyers aren't satisfied they can return it for a refund. Haven't decided yet if I'll cover shipping also ? Jury is out on that yet.

Maybe just wait a bit to buy and see what others say after they get it .

D

Deleted member 3748

I buyers aren't satisfied they can return it for a refund. Haven't decided yet if I'll cover shipping also ? Jury is out on that yet.

Maybe just wait a bit to buy and see what others say after they get it .
I'm on board and think you have a great product, but why do we need a spring?

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t have the newest version (yet) but the first prototype is an excellent piece and he has updated it nicely for more options. The one I have doesn’t hit the windshield and I’m sure he will make sure the new one doesn’t as well. Keep up the good work Cliff

C30BD0A6 1FF1 42A8 BF57 28FA98C3C808

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems to me that the handle portion is bigger than necessary. Reducing the size would minimize the contact with the plexiglas possibility.

Also, wondering if anodized black might be something that's in the works?

Thanks!

Steve

We will be looking into anodizing at some point. I’d like to offer it in, black, blue, yellow, green and RED for sure . But just getting started here with smaller quantity the price would go up about $15 per part and that makes it more expensive than I think it should be . What’s your thoughts on $95 instead of $80.

For now guys are just going to have to bomb can it. Hopefully we can move enough of them in the future to be able to anodize .

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
We will be looking into anodizing at some point. I’d like to offer it in, black, blue, yellow, green and RED for sure . But just getting started here with smaller quantity the price would go up about $15 per part and that makes it more expensive than I think it should be . What’s your thoughts on $95 instead of $80.

For now guys are just going to have to bomb can it. Hopefully we can move enough of them in the future to be able to anodize .

For me, I believe the extra $15 would be worth it for an anodized part. But, I certainly understand the economies of scale relevancy, especially in a small-scale startup business. I do have a bit of apprehension regarding the size of the device, as the SuperATV version is already a bit intrusive in my opinion, I'd just have to see one in person to determine whether it's an issue for me (and my passenger, as she already feels that the SuperATV flip up windshield inhibits her vision, as her line of sight is apparently right at the seam of the windshield). That's one of the reasons I suggested that perhaps reducing the size of the handle knob would be advantageous.

Very interesting product for sure. I could see myself buying one at some point.

Steve

Reactions: clifforeilly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!