clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For me, I believe the extra $15 would be worth it for an anodized part. But, I certainly understand the economies of scale relevancy, especially in a small-scale startup business. I do have a bit of apprehension regarding the size of the device, as the SuperATV version is already a bit intrusive in my opinion, I'd just have to see one in person to determine whether it's an issue for me (and my passenger, as she already feels that the SuperATV flip up windshield inhibits her vision, as her line of sight is apparently right at the seam of the windshield). That's one of the reasons I suggested that perhaps reducing the size of the handle knob would be advantageous.

Very interesting product for sure. I could see myself buying one at some point.

Steve

Sketch something up if you'd like and email it to me. Maybe something others want as well. [email protected]

I am very happy with this version and so far the guys that have tested the pro-types seemed trilled with it as well I think they are going to really love it with the HDDAH .

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep seeing HDDAH and wondering if it stands for something?
In my mind it is the "Heavy Duty Dumb Ass Handle"! It is not because the product is dumb though; I'm thinking more like some dumb ass is going to grab on to it as a support handle in a corner.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep seeing HDDAH and wondering if it stands for something?
In my mind it is the "Heavy Duty Dumb Ass Handle"! It is not because the product is dumb though; I'm thinking more like some dumb ass is going to grab on to it as a support handle in a corner.

I'm not at liberty to discuss what it stands for at this time. :)

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahahaha. It's okay. I will continue to let the imagination run with it. ;)

Handy Dandy Damn Add-on Handle
Helpful Deep Decisions Adds Hundreds (to the bottom line)
Hundred Dollar Dinner Appreciation Handle

You got me thinking. I think I’m going to change the name to just HDDH.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are running into some production issues. Gonna be a few more days .

I’m not to happy at the moment

Reactions: Chooglin
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys,

The update is my production issue was more serious than I thought.

I'm really hoping to have my buy buttons operational and selling 1 week from today. If that does not happen you may see something in the news about a MN man jumping off a tall building to his death. If that is not the story it maybe MN woman pushes husband into moving traffic or something along those lines. She's getting awfully crabby about the amount of $ being spent and nothing coming in !

I apologize for the delay and am sorry if I'm taking away some fun for you guys. I've been looking at a lot of SXS forums as of late and I can tell you this one is hands down the BEST!!!!!

I'm confident the wait will be worth it for you all.

Thanks,

Cliff O'Reilly

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey guys,

I'm really hoping to have my buy buttons operational and selling 1 week from today. If that does not happen you may see something in the news about a MN man jumping off a tall building to his death. If that is not the story it maybe MN woman pushes husband into moving traffic or something along those lines. She's getting awfully crabby about the amount of $ being spent and nothing coming in !

I apologize for the delay and am sorry if I'm taking away some fun for you guys. I've been looking at a lot of SXS forums as of late and I can tell you this one is hands down the BEST!!!!!

Thanks,

Cliff O'Reilly

It will be worth it... how often does a person find himself dealing with a bunch of people trying to throw money at him? :)

Reactions: popeye and Zax185
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Cliff O'Reilly
Guess i better just keep mine!!!!;)

Reactions: clifforeilly
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys, I think what I'm going to do is update you all on here when it is ready and give you the option to pay me as a friend thru PayPal for cheaper than you will be able to buy from the website. Thru the website PayPal takes 3% or more.

Any PayPal experts on here ? I'm new to it. Would like your 2 cents.

Reactions: Landman
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Guys, I think what I'm going to do is update you all on here when it is ready and give you the option to pay me as a friend thru PayPal for cheaper than you will be able to buy from the website. Thru the website PayPal takes 3% or more.

Any PayPal experts on here ? I'm new to it. Would like your 2 cents.

Just like any credit card processing company, Paypal takes their cut. If you accept Paypal "friends and family" payment, there will be no fee but your customers run the risk of you ripping them off - they will have no recourse to get their money back if you don't want to.

I'm not worried about paying you "friends and family". I've done it dozens of times buying things on forums.

Is that what you need to know?

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes
Just like any credit card processing company, Paypal takes their cut. If you accept Paypal "friends and family" payment, there will be no fee but your customers run the risk of you ripping them off - they will have no recourse to get their money back if you don't want to.

I'm not worried about paying you "friends and family". I've done it dozens of times buying things on forums.

Yes , that helps . PayPal would probably not like it if I had 2 options on my website. Buy button (they get 3%) or directions for friends and family. Would they even allow it ?
I’m just trying to save a guy a buck .

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$80 or $85 , is it a nonissue?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!