clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to sell the MasterCam program and dxfs (everything CNC related to WFOXSX. Current program for 3 axis fadal. Not sure which controller?

You would get Paypal account, www.wfosxs.com web page(WFOSXS is a registered trademark if that means anything)
website, Amazon account for WFOSXS, gmail account, facebook page, inventory of parts, adjusters themselves, HDDH extenders, Polaris mounts that aren't perfect yet and what ever else i got.

Roughly 25K in sales in 12 months with almost zero dollars in advertising spent.

I'm not a business man and don't want to be. I don't know what its worth.

SERIOUS ENQUIRERS ONLY !

www.wfosxs.com

Any interest ?

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to sell the MasterCam program and dxfs (everything CNC related to WFOXSX. Current program for 3 axis fadal. Not sure which controller?

You would get Paypal account, www.wfosxs.com web page(WFOSXS is a registered trademark if that means anything)
website, Amazon account for WFOSXS, gmail account, facebook page, inventory of parts, adjusters themselves, HDDH extenders, Polaris mounts that aren't perfect yet and what ever else i got.

Roughly 25K in sales in 12 months with almost zero dollars in advertising spent.

I'm not a business man and don't want to be. I don't know what its worth.

SERIOUS ENQUIRERS ONLY !

www.wfosxs.com

Any interest ?

@SuperATV

Please purchase these and make them available.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What's the story on this thing? Installed satv split last week and after 2 rides I believe I need another 5-6 inches of opening to be happy with this thing
If I had another 5-6“ shed be happy with the thing too!
wait…..wrong thread 🤔 🥳

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
@SuperATV are you gonna include stickers with the purchase of these new windshield adjusters?…..asking for a friend 😜

Heinecke2

Heinecke2

Nov 15, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Meanwhile in Russia...

(This worked to about 40 mph.. which means it doesn't work)

PXL 20211210 050328360

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!