Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
$80 or $85 , is it a nonissue?
You have to cover your cost. Everyone else does it by adding a few bucks. I think your customers will understand. You could have the option of mailing a check and offer a different price, like a "cash discount". I highly doubt you would get away with having two different buy buttons for very long, if thats even possible.

Reactions: clifforeilly
advertisement
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One question. I would like to see a video with window wide open on bumpy trail. How is the weight ? Does it cause the window to bounce more than with the original latch ? I ride a lot with window completely open.

For now this is all I have. Not sure on final weight yet. But I don't believe the questions you have will be a concern.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I've seen that video just curios about rough trails in the woods.

I’ll try and get something up at some point. I don’t think there will be much difference between mine and the stock adjuster. Anything you wanna do with the stock one you can do with the WFO. I’m so confident in this Choogs, you buy one, you don’t like it , send it back for 100% refund. All shipping included. I might even throw in an extra $5 so you can have a beer on me for your troubles. This is for you only because I like your brother . LOL

Last edited:
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’ll try and get something up at some point. I don’t think there will be much difference between mine and the stock adjuster. Anything you wanna do with the stock one you can do with the WFO. I’m so confident in this Choogs, you buy one, you don’t like it , send it back for 100% refund. All shipping included. I might even throw in an extra $5 so you can have a beer on me for your troubles. This is for you only because I like your brother . LOL
I may do that.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes

Yes , that helps . PayPal would probably not like it if I had 2 options on my website. Buy button (they get 3%) or directions for friends and family. Would they even allow it ?
I’m just trying to save a guy a buck .
We just got rid of Pay Pal, they kept holding our money for 30 days?

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may do that.

Choogs, your the YZX guy that emailed me right? Trying to keep real names and forum handles straight is a b**** . I told you I was gonna give you a deal too right ?

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw the one you let @Tramguage1 test in Colorado, pretty trick! Now I need to get the windshield and your bracket!

I wonder if SUPERATV knows what I’m trying to do ? I hope they are cool with it . Just trying to sell windshields for them

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What are you using ?
Our local company bank vender, turns out its the same processing company we used before Pay Pal, Guess the bank has some leverage, no more adjustable rates, 3% including American Express and we get our money the next day!:)

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Choogs, your the YZX guy that emailed me right? Trying to keep real names and forum handles straight is a b**** . I told you I was gonna give you a deal too right ?
Wolverine Rspec. and yes we traded some emails about me getting a test piece.
IMG 20190412 113315008

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parts are coming out of the mill finally. Buy button is being turned on Monday.

If you would like to buy before then and save some money you can send payment thru PayPal to [email protected]. Pay as a friend or I will not except the paymnet

Or wait till Monday and use buy button on the website.

$80 for the WFO adjuster

$100 for the WFO adjuster with HDDH

Check out the website for install instructions. Watching the install video will make install easier.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Parts are coming out of the mill finally. Buy button is being turned on Monday.

If you would like to buy before then and save some money you can send payment thru PayPal to [email protected]. Pay as a friend or I will not except the paymnet

Or wait till Monday and use buy button on the website.

$80 for the WFO adjuster

$100 for the WFO adjuster with HDDH

Check out the website for install instructions. Watching the install video will make install easier.
Done!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!