clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have to cover your cost. Everyone else does it by adding a few bucks. I think your customers will understand. You could have the option of mailing a check and offer a different price, like a "cash discount". I highly doubt you would get away with having two different buy buttons for very long, if thats even possible.

I have one set aside for you .

Reactions: ehart814
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Rob and Kevin !!! Think your gonna love it !!!!!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Better half is going to the post office in the morning. I asked her to make sure this one goes first .

153F46F1 F628 4ABF B0E9 BDD41417FB00

advertisement
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you tell me if the full version fits the Superatv flip up windshield for the p500?

I see know reason it won’t. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If it doesn’t work I’ll make it right with you.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
B

BuckBrewer

Aug 26, 2018
Memphis
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered the full black version! Looking forward to trying it out. The p500 SuperAtv flip can be in your line of sight when up so I’m hoping this will be just the ticket to get plenty of air while keeping the line of sight good.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just ordered the full black version! Looking forward to trying it out. The p500 SuperAtv flip can be in your line of sight when up so I’m hoping this will be just the ticket to get plenty of air while keeping the line of sight good.

THANK YOU FOR THE ORDER!!! If it doesn’t work how you like I’ll take it back or work with you to make what you want .

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!