Aetna Mountain Adventures (Chattanooga, TN)

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get a ride together, my dad is mad he didn't get to come to royal blue , so maybe we could squeeze in a Saturday ride.

multipleshotsfired

multipleshotsfired

Jan 17, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
If you don't do AMA you can always do prentice cooper, its free and miles and miles of trails. AMA is way more challenging in areas which will test the 1000 more than Prentice. Both great areas to play around chatt!

I'd like to ride one weekend. Wifey's friend got a 1000 last week n we're going to Chattanooga saturday morning for his 1000. I'm pretty sure that they both will be interested in riding too. Saturday's best for one and Sundays best for other. Lol.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Get a ride together, my dad is mad he didn't get to come to royal blue , so maybe we could squeeze in a Saturday ride.
Get hitch to go to. That would be a pretty good ride if everything worked out there would be 7+ sxs

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
here we go!!! @BIGRACK , @multipleshotsfired , @SundayRdr , @sharp , @CPope , @Delton (who will have to work, I'm sure!lol). Yall tag anyone else I left off...
AMA General Admission Ride May 14 and 15

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
here we go!!! @BIGRACK , @multipleshotsfired , @SundayRdr , @sharp , @CPope , @Delton (who will have to work, I'm sure!lol). Yall tag anyone else I left off...
View attachment 14990
I'm thinking about heading up the mtn Saturday evening around 4 or 5, and either camp up top or camp at the campground (Raccoon Mountain Campground) down at the bottom. Then ride most of the day Sunday as well. Anybody wants to join in, call or text me at 239-677-9028, and we'll arrange a meeting spot.
@BIGRACK , I'll email you tomorrow if your working...

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I'm thinking about heading up the mtn Saturday evening around 4 or 5, and either camp up top or camp at the campground (Raccoon Mountain Campground) down at the bottom. Then ride most of the day Sunday as well. Anybody wants to join in, call or text me at 239-677-9028, and we'll arrange a meeting spot.
@BIGRACK , I'll email you tomorrow if your working...
Yea I will be there tomorrow we will try to make Sunday grandsons birthday party Saturday

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all be sure and let me know what a great ride I missed out on yet again due to work lol.

Reactions: PioneerPete
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all be sure and let me know what a great ride I missed out on yet again due to work lol.
well, I noticed you got to go on Thursday while the rest of us worked, so no worries right?! We'll try to document any fun spots and report back.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well, I noticed you got to go on Thursday while the rest of us worked, so no worries right?! We'll try to document any fun spots and report back.
Nah no worries. It's all good lol. Kinda like something else....gotta squeeze in what ya can when ya can lol.

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wowza! That don't look fun at all. Care to explain that one??
we had a great sunset/night ride. on the way back out, I decided to show Dara that people don't get hurt when the Honda flips. I was right, again, but I did spill my beer... :oops:

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
we had a great sunset/night ride. on the way back out, I decided to show Dara that people don't get hurt when the Honda flips. I was right, again, but I did spill my beer... :oops:
Alcohol abuse!! Now that's going too far! Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!