Aetna Mountain on the 20th (Presidents Day)

J

JTW

Four little words I HATE having to say. I like being on the pic posting side lol
Yup... I was able to ride Sunday and took the girls on a short trip today but I was looking forward to mountains and camping! These are the times my job really sucks!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
for those who may be interested in an open ride or getting a membership...
AMA Open Ride 2 25 17

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Windrock1000 do you have any more videos from the other day?

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got some more videos but the quality is poor for some reason. I don't think I have learned to operate that 360 Cam yet.

Btw, just got cleaned up last night.

0a0891d0eda21967ca9f31427d534504
yep, me too! took FOREVER!lol I hadn't washed in the last 3 or 4 rides, so I paid for it on that one.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh he's heard it. He claims he's going to take the mudhole in reverse!
I bet he can't get through the one I got stuck in going the same direction... there is a big ledge on that south end... not sure if you can even do it going that direction. if you recall, I went through it the day before going the direction that you did it (headed north).
either way, it'll be interesting if that old coot will ever come ride with me!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet he can't get through the one I got stuck in going the same direction... there is a big ledge on that south end... not sure if you can even do it going that direction. if you recall, I went through it the day before going the direction that you did it (headed north).
either way, it'll be interesting if that old coot will ever come ride with me!
IMO aetna mountain is better than bull run for trail riding.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You got a remember, we never ventured out and explored all the trails at Bull Run. Just to make the loop takes all day and it's only like three or 4 miles!

I will say though, I really enjoyed riding at AMA. It's a different type of riding because there's always a way to get around the obstacle. At bull run, sometimes there's no way around the obstacle.

I liked it so much that I'm considering a membership so I can go back anytime.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got a remember, we never ventured out and explored all the trails at Bull Run. Just to make the loop takes all day and it's only like three or 4 miles!

I will say though, I really enjoyed riding at AMA. It's a different type of riding because there's always a way to get around the obstacle. At bull run, sometimes there's no way around the obstacle.

I'm considering one to. @PioneerPete and his co-pilot john are cool to hang with too.

J

JTW

How much is it? Any facilities close? Open to camping on the trail?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!