Aetna Mountain on the 20th (Presidents Day)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much is it? Any facilities close? Open to camping on the trail?
$300/ year open 24-7-365 to ride and camp. Hampton inn and a few others and plenty of resturants about 5 min from where we parked to unload

J

JTW

Parking secure? How many acres? How does the membership work for guest?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parking secure? How many acres? How does the membership work for guest?
Parking is secure. You friends will pay $22 at the drop box. Has more acres than you will probably ever cover. Correct me if I wrong @PioneerPete

Reactions: JTW
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parking is secure. You friends will pay $22 at the drop box. Has more acres than you will probably ever cover. Correct me if I wrong @PioneerPete
you're correct. AMA owns about 700acres, and their property is adjoined by about another 3,000 acres with additional trails.
Keep in mind that we only rode about 1/2 of the trails out there.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMO aetna mountain is better than bull run for trail riding.
the trails that we did are mostly the fast flowy trails where you can open it up and have some fun. there are a lot of other more technical trails out there, but I'm like you, I tend to prefer the faster trails with intermittent obstacles rather than just creeping along in first gear all day.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I finally pulled the card out of the go Pro camera that was on the back of the pioneer. This is a bunch of quick clips all compiled into one video. Nothing real special look at since you can't see the vehicle in action.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!