NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
"Highest quality" and "saving a few bucks" don't really go hand in hand 😂😂
Lots of us use the SATV flip up windshield. Really versatile and can take a pretty good beating 😉. There are a few others out there, also in glass but it all comes down to what your needs are and what you'll be using your buggy for.

Good luck 👍 and.......pics or it didn't happen!!

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Honda Powersports and SuperATV are popular brands. They seem to be of equal quality. The main difference is the ATV shield has one handy latch in the center of the windshield that the driver can open with one hand from the driver's seat.

The Honda shield provides two curved sliding arms, one on each, with a knurled knob that is tightened to secure the shied closed. Most driver's are required to leave the driver's seat to operate both levers.

The SATV shield has three positions, closed, open about 3", and fully "wide" open.

The Honda shield is infinitely adjustable from closed to about 10" open.

The top of the Honda shield is molded to fit and seal against the shape of the Honda roof. It has heavy molded rubber seals on the top, sides, and bottom to seal against the A pillar/windshield frame and the cowl. This is important to those who have full cab enclosures, and cab heaters for operating in cold temps.

I don't know if the SATV windshield fits tight against the roof and has rubber surround moldings.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are we really going to do this again? 🤦‍♂️🤣
The meat has Marks were the jockey was hitten🤣

Im casting a vote for the SATV flip!
send @SuperATV a message and he’ll fix u up!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered my P1K with the Honda windshield it fits good, as said earlier 2 handles on each side kind of a pain, I add the extension kit from PBR to let it open more, but when this one dies I’m putting on the superatv windshield. I like the full open concept and the 0%NTC discount @SuperATV gives, I think it’s the best deal going.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey there!!

giphy.gif

Shoot me a message if you want to go with ours. I'll get you fixed up with a little discount. ;)

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kind of discount are we talking about? My new P 1000-5 is due into the dealer sometime in October, and I am definitely going to get a windshield for it.

Reactions: SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
What kind of discount are we talking about? My new P 1000-5 is due into the dealer sometime in October, and I am definitely going to get a windshield for it.
If you're a member of the #NTC, you get an automatic 0% off every order! Yes, that is 0% off every single order!! That's on top of the existing active member discount! Hard to beat that kind of deal!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!