P700 Aftermarket Skid Plates

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Has anyone bought aftermarket UHMW skid plates yet. I've been thinking about it. I keep pulling sticks out from underneath. Luckily, none have punctured anything yet, but it's just a matter of time.

It looks like SSS and Trail Armor are the two main brands. Pretty close in price($700). I think I like the Trail Armor design a little better, although I like how the SSS comes up the front bumper.

Do they collect a lot of mud up underneath and are they a b**** to clean out?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ive been thinking about getting a sheet of 3/8" UHMW and making my own. I had a stump get caught in those huge holes on the back driver side and was a PITA. bent the crap out of it. Seems like a sheet of it is around $300-$400. Trying to find cheaper.

Reactions: swsebek
S

Sizzler

Mar 23, 2017
Dorchester WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My ricochet skids should be here Monday. They have a 15 percent discount for forum members.

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
I don't see where Ricochet makes them for the 700.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!