P700 Aftermarket shock advice

G

Grom1234

Apr 18, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
Alright... Looking for as much info as I can get. Looking for shocks for my 700-4. I ride with 2 adults up front and 2 littles in back (family rides) or 2 adults in back (friend rides). We ride mostly Midwest trails, (WI, MI) and we do like to go to Silver lake sand dunes at least once a year. With the kids I'm looking for the best low to moderate speed ride and comfort. With the friends on the trail and in the dunes I push the pace and the limit of the 700.

Opinions on what you have on your pioneer or your experience with other shocks.

Looking at the Fox 1.5 QS3's, Walker Evans 2.0 Monotube, and the Elka Stage 1 set, or Elka Stage 3 set.

Current prices - Fox $1395 eBay, WE sale $1000 from WE, Elka Stage 1 $1260, Stage 3 $1835. (Not sure if hsxs members are still getting discounts)

Any and all opinions and info appreciated.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
The pioneer 700/4 does not have a sport suspension there-fore spending any amount of money spent will not make you happy! JMHO

• Dislike
Reactions: Dallas_Dafler
G

Grom1234

Apr 18, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know it's not a Talon. Just looking to get the best result for my dollar.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!