longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know if there is still a group buy deal for the Alumilite Armor? Im going to buy everything with the suicide doors for my 2016 1000-5 and thought I would check to see if anyone was interested in a group buy deal if it still exists?

longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FYI: it will be a 15% discount for 3 or more orders of a full cab enclosure. Complete enclosures are not listed on there site due to different options that will effect the price. You will need to call Troy for pricing.
I’m ordering the enclosure with pop out glass all around so I’m paying $5000 plus shipping. If you choose plastic instead of glass it will be less.

We can save roughly $700 if we can get together and place 3 or more orders at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I ordered his stuff long ago and when I got it I thought to myself this is far to nice for me to put on my machine cause I will destroy it. So I sold it to an LE owner. It is very nice and he does a fantastic job.

Reactions: JTW and longrhoads
J

JTW

It is nice stuff... but damn it’s high! However, if I lived in a place where the weather warranted a full hard cab... this is the system I’d have.

longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, it’s expensive but as far as I know, it’s the only enclosure on the market that looks like it actually works!
I live in New Mexico. Hot as hell in the summer so will be removing the armor doors (which are made to be easily removed) and using the stock pioneer doors. Winter gets a little chilly and cold as hell when I’m hunting in the mountains so will be happy to have it. Troy said he has 24 orders right now so no way I would see it before Spring...sounds like he’s doing the best he can with what resources he has to work with so I can’t complain about waiting.

P

PioneerDuluth

Mar 28, 2018
Duluth, MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do these alumilite doors work with honda factory split windshield/roof/backpanel?

longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t believe they work with anything except the Alumilite windshield due to fitment issues but I would ask Alumilite Armor to be sure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!