Aluminum trailer options

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Yes, we are in Omaha (for now) but will be buying it for our house in CO where we are moving in 6 months. That would be great to check out your P520. Im at 180th and Harrison so you are not far. Ill send you a PM this week to see if there is a good time to swing by.

With a 520 the good news is I could use the trailer I already have and no problems with towing capacity! We wanted something with 3 seats so that my daughter and wife would fit if we wanted to do trails or something but it seems as though something has to give based on our other requirements. The most important thing is plowing and the other chores. We can go wheeling in my Jeep.
Sounds good. Our place is roughly 241st and Q St. We have part of the old YMCA camp overlooking the Elkhorn River.

We are heading to Florida for a week starting Sunday and have a Holiday Christmas party on Saturday night. The rest of the week is open.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!