Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm sorry I thought this was a forum for side x sides not stupid political s***
Oops, this is the forum for all off topics, post "anything you like here" it says. There's a moan and groan forum too if you'd like to go complain about this thread.

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just if I wanted to see political stuff I'd be on a forum for that

Reactions: Hondasxs
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I guess it's the silver lining on the cloud. The two most polarizing candidates in US history are provoking unprecedented voter participation.

Reactions: QuadMan747
JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'll still see it on the wall ;} :confused:

J

JTW

I never understand why people post things like this. You are complaining about an opinion while giving your own? If you don't like a post scroll past it.
Now that I can agree with... Monte, listen up!! I have a feeling you're going to need to scroll past some posts before this thread dies!!

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Go ahead post your political stuff I was just trying to make a point I don't come here to see political stuff I'll shut off the notices from this so I don't see it, you guys discuss stuff that in the end don't really change anything have a good night

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Go ahead post your political stuff I was just trying to make a point I don't come here to see political stuff I'll shut off the notices from this so I don't see it, you guys discuss stuff that in the end don't really change anything have a good night
No one put @JohnNH so I doubt anyone was looking for your opinion. You just slid in here and gave your 2 cents without anyone asking. When you post in the off topic, anything goes. Not trying to be an a$$, just show a little more respect.

Reactions: drfubar
J

JTW

I came here for the women and booze... guess we're both s*** out of luck!!

J

JTW

No one put @JohnNH so I doubt anyone was looking for your opinion. You just slid in here and gave your 2 cents without anyone asking. When you post in the off topic, anything goes. Not trying to be an a$$, just show a little more respect.
Whoa whoa whoa... it's the Internet.. pretty sure it's in the rule book to give Monte s***!

Reactions: LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!