Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte your right but if i threw my vote to someone sitting at 3% or 5% and HRC got in office I would feel it was my vote that did it and stick my dick in a fan. If i vote for Trump and HRC gets the nomination i will still stick my dick in a fan but with the satisfaction of knowing i tried my best.
Well, that's why we go behind the curtain and vote. I just happen to be sick and tired no, SICK AND TIRED of holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils. All I ever hear from people is that a vote for the third party is a wasted vote. But that's what ensures a perpetuation of the two monopolies and a guarantee that we will continue the status quo. Btw, Trumps a life long liberal, should he secure the office he now seeks, you'll see none of the things he's promised. There will be no wall, he will not repeal and replace the PPACA, we'll still get the TPP, and more gratuitous wars.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And people are just F*CKING STUPID!!!!
True that. Trump received about 15 million votes to get the nomination for the Republican Party, Clinton did the same with about 17 million. That means that about ten percent of Americans put these two losers in the front of the line. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: Tflynn
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, the FBI cleared HRC...................again. :rolleyes:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
J

JTW

Comey's a major disappointment.
Yeah.. this was nothing more than a power play and positioning for the next administration.. it pisses me off when I see Facebook post from old college friends touting her innocents after multiple investigations and this is just the republicans witch hunt. I mean how stupid can you be to actually think she's a good persona and gives a damn about anything but power!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Seems like foreigners are often more astute about US politics than most Americans. Iran wades into the US election cycle declaring that both candidates are "two sides of the same coin."

Oil-rich Iran wades into U.S. presidential race

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nate Silver has been correct 100% of the time over the last 35 years on his presidential election predictions and he's predicting a Clinton win. Will he be wrong this time?

J

JTW

Nate Silver has been correct 100% of the time over the last 35 years on his presidential election predictions and he's predicting a Clinton win. Will he be wrong this time?
I don't think so.. he really sucks but I'd take my chances with it. However, I think the election results have already been decided.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't think so.. he really sucks but I'd take my chances with it. However, I think the election results have already been decided.
Who really sucks, Nate Silver or Donald Trump? What are you taking chances with? And what do you mean that the election results have already been decided? And by whom would that be??

J

JTW

Trump.. the chance of his being decent or complete fubar!
And by the results already being decided...
I question the legitimacy of the election process.. I think we're in an age we're it's completely possible to persuade election results. By who? Good question!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trump.. the chance of his being decent or complete fubar!
And by the results already being decided...
I question the legitimacy of the election process.. I think we're in an age we're it's completely possible to persuade election results. By who? Good question!
Well there's certainly always been a bit of shenanigans with our elections, and there's always going to be those with special interests working to sway things one way or another. But the voters are still going to vote tomorrow and we'll see who they vote for. Of course you know my opinion on this is that both of these two are the worst candidates we've ever seen on the top of the ticket. But, I suppose you get the government you deserve because Americans certainly had the ability to put a number of different individuals at the top and chose these two losers, neither of which received my vote.

J

JTW

Well there's certainly always been a bit of shenanigans with our elections, and there's always going to be those with special interests working to sway things one way or another. But the voters are still going to vote tomorrow and we'll see who they vote for. Of course you know my opinion on this is that both of these two are the worst candidates we've ever seen on the top of the ticket. But, I suppose you get the government you deserve because Americans certainly had the ability to put a number of different individuals at the top and chose these two losers, neither of which received my vote.
I don't disagree with any of that!!

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Neither of the two front runners are suitable presidential material. But somehow, in this great country, we're going to end up with a bragadocous bigot, or a completely corrupt criminal for our president. I voted early, for Gary Johnson, with the same hope that all of Johnsons supporters are hoping for, that he will close the day with a minimum of 5% of the vote and thus secure matched funding for the libertarian party in 2020! That's been my goal because, few as we may be, there are those of us that want to see the monopoly broken because in the end, there's a dimes thickness of difference between these two monopolistic parties.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's unfortunate
That's true, but then right now I think that given the two main choices that Americas unfortunate. Of course Americans are the ones that gave us these two choices and so I'm at a loss.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
The most frustrating thing is: There are 10 million subsidy recipients that are dedicated to voting Democrat in order to insure they continue to receive their check.
And they take the money to purchase those votes out of MY paycheck.

In essence, I vote Republican once, but I finance 3 Democrat votes.

Reactions: QuadMan747 and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!