Americans are more motivated than ever

J

JTW

The most frustrating thing is: There are 10 million subsidy recipients that are dedicated to voting Democrat in order to insure they continue to receive their check.
And they take the money to purchase those votes out of MY paycheck.

In essence, I vote Republican once, but I finance 3 Democrat votes.
There are waaaay more than 10 million!!

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
That's true, but then right now I think that given the two main choices that Americas unfortunate. Of course Americans are the ones that gave us these two choices and so I'm at a loss.
I'm with you, one we know what where getting, blah, the other smiles to your face and pulls a twenty from your wallet while giving you a hug. Gives away 5 and keeps 15.

Reactions: JTW
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
The most frustrating thing is: There are 10 million subsidy recipients that are dedicated to voting Democrat in order to insure they continue to receive their check.

"it aint right"

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

There's actually over 100 million Americans on the government teet in one fashion or another. And it doesn't matter whether we have a democrat or a republican in the White House, those checks and benefits go out regardless. You can blame that just on the dems all you'd like, but there's no difference. You want real fiscal concervatism, support the libertarian party. If not, you'll just get the same old same old.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm with you, one we know what where getting, blah, the other smiles to your face and pulls a twenty from your wallet while giving you a hug. Gives away 5 and keeps 15.
Yep, were f***ed either way. But it's not my fault, I tried.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There's actually over 100 million Americans on the government teet in one fashion or another. And it doesn't matter whether we have a democrat or a republican in the White House, those checks and benefits go out regardless. You can blame that just on the dems all you'd like, but there's no difference. You want real fiscal concervatism, support the libertarian party. If not, you'll just get the same old same old.

Show me a viable candidate that has a chance at winning, I'm in! They're not there yet.

Currently, we really are screwed either way. Obviously character is not important to Americans, or we'd have two different candidates....but the American people elected Obama twice so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I voted today, not proud of who I voted for, but proud about who I voted against.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Show me a viable candidate that has a chance at winning, I'm in! They're not there yet.

Currently, we really are screwed either way. Obviously character is not important to Americans, or we'd have two different candidates....but the American people elected Obama twice so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I voted today, not proud of who I voted for, but proud about who I voted against.
You're right, this time we're screwed either way. The problem is that we never will have a third party candidate with a chance as long as we continue to dismiss the third party. I'll repeat again sense you may not have seen this before, but the number of registered independents continues to grow. They now out number the registered democrats and registered republicans. This is happening because people are growing increasingly dissatisfied with their party. The problem is that like a dog they continue to return to their vomit and vote their old way. If the 42% of Americans now registered as independents actually voted independent, then we'd be inaugurating Gary Johnson come January 2017. But here's what I'm proud of, my vote is helping the libertarian party get past the 5% threshold that will guarantee them matching federal funds in 2020, so next time, our corrupt electoral system won't be able to keep the LP off the debate stage. Somebody has to take the bold step if we're ever going to see any difference in America. It's easy to hold ones nose and vote for the lessor of two evils, but I won't do that any longer. I can't vote for a bigot just because I hate him less than a crook. :)

J

JTW

You're right, this time we're screwed either way. The problem is that we never will have a third party candidate with a chance as long as we continue to dismiss the third party. I'll repeat again sense you may not have seen this before, but the number of registered independents continues to grow. They now out number the registered democrats and registered republicans. This is happening because people are growing increasingly dissatisfied with their party. The problem is that like a dog they continue to return to their vomit and vote their old way. If the 42% of Americans now registered as independents actually voted independent, then we'd be inaugurating Gary Johnson come January 2017. But here's what I'm proud of, my vote is helping the libertarian party get past the 5% threshold that will guarantee them matching federal funds in 2020, so next time, our corrupt electoral system won't be able to keep the LP off the debate stage. Somebody has to take the bold step if we're ever going to see any difference in America. It's easy to hold ones nose and vote for the lessor of two evils, but I won't do that any longer. I can't vote for a bigot just because I hate him less than a crook. :)
I agree with all that you just said.. and I would have voted for an independent but I don't and didn't like Gary. I get exactly what you're saying and agree to a large extent. However, I didn't want to feel like I wasted a vote on a candidate I don't support.. I don't like Trump but at least a vote for him is a chance of beating H.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I agree with all that you just said.. and I would have voted for an independent but I don't and didn't like Gary. I get exactly what you're saying and agree to a large extent. However, I didn't want to feel like I wasted a vote on a candidate I don't support.. I don't like Trump but at least a vote for him is a chance of beating H.
Well I get that. I wouldn't vote for Gary Johnson if I didn't like him. But it's hard to imagine that against the likes of Trump and Clinton that he looked that bad. One thing is certain, if we don't get behind the third party and push them in, we'll never break the two party monopoly that has a strangle hold. A poster earlier complained about the welfare bums who vote for democrats to keep there benefits coming. As though the republicans turn that off when they control the White House. :oops: The end product is the same with these two parties and they desperately don't want to let a third party in.

J

JTW

Well I get that. I wouldn't vote for Gary Johnson if I didn't like him. But it's hard to imagine that against the likes of Trump and Clinton that he looked that bad. One thing is certain, if we don't get behind the third party and push them in, we'll never break the two party monopoly that has a strangle hold. A poster earlier complained about the welfare bums who vote for democrats to keep there benefits coming. As though the republicans turn that off when they control the White House. :oops: The end product is the same with these two parties and they desperately don't want to let a third party in.
Yup.. if there was any question to the contrary.. the last election cycle should prove exactly what you're saying. What have the republicans done since they took control of both houses? NOTHING!!!! They were elected to fight the liberal agenda and yet they sit and do nothing. That's why trump is where he is... people are fed up and willing to say screw it. I'm aware that he's probably full of s***.. but I don't care anymore. At least it sends a giant F you to both parties if he's elected! They will all be on Trump keeping him in check.. if she wins it's more of the status quo bs and she will have power over all!

advertisement
DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am ready for a third party I think, no doubt actually. I have two reasons for not voting the third party this time, not that I need to explain myself but....
1) It was more important for me to put my vote into a place that has a better chance to keep H out of office than it was to get the third party on the map...at least for now, that may change in the future. Yes, I dislike H that much. If Gary could've been that guy, he would have my vote today.
2) Not sold on Gary. I like some of the ideas, but for the sake of not pissing people off that like him, he doesn't do it for me. If he' the guy next time around again, I'll be in the same boat.

I hope like hell Trump gets into office and exposes all of those rotten snakes in Washington for who they really are. Maybe he is just as bad, but we already know that H is only about one step above the devil itself so....

Reactions: QuadMan747 and JTW
J

JTW

I am ready for a third party I think, no doubt actually. I have two reasons for not voting the third party this time, not that I need to explain myself but....
1) It was more important for me to put my vote into a place that has a better chance to keep H out of office than it was to get the third party on the map...at least for now, that may change in the future. Yes, I dislike H that much. If Gary could've been that guy, he would have my vote today.
2) Not sold on Gary. I like some of the ideas, but for the sake of not pissing people off that like him, he doesn't do it for me. If he' the guy next time around again, I'll be in the same boat.

I hope like hell Trump gets into office and exposes all of those rotten snakes in Washington for who they really are. Maybe he is just as bad, but we already know that H is only about one step above the devil itself so....
Exactly!! Had someone like Rand Paul or even Ben Carson been the third party candidate this would be a different election! There are just as many liberals unhappy with their choices as there are conservatives..

Reactions: DRAGFOOT
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yup.. if there was any question to the contrary.. the last election cycle should prove exactly what you're saying. What have the republicans done since they took control of both houses? NOTHING!!!! They were elected to fight the liberal agenda and yet they sit and do nothing. That's why trump is where he is... people are fed up and willing to say screw it. I'm aware that he's probably full of s***.. but I don't care anymore. At least it sends a giant F you to both parties if he's elected! They will all be on Trump keeping him in check.. if she wins it's more of the status quo bs and she will have power over all!
I hear ya brutha.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Exactly!! Had someone like Rand Paul or even Ben Carson been the third party candidate this would be a different election! There are just as many liberals unhappy with their choices as there are conservatives..
Oh yeah, there's a bunch of liberals pissed that HRC cheated her way to the nomination. This is why she had to cheat, an independent that quite honestly, a great number of Americans hadn't heard of, was kicking her ass.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

If Donald wins, which seems far fetched at this point, we'll have a conversation about this. Too many Americans that are fed up with the status quo are supporting Trump out of desperation. But this guy is a life long democrat, has contributed far more of his wealth in support of liberal ideologies, and has been long friends with the Clinton's. Donald Trump doesn't even have the integrity to bring his line of clothing home from its Chinese factories long enough to b**** about companies doing their manufacturing overseas. He will not be building a wall at the border, he'll give us the TPP, and as a wealthy business man, Wall Street, not Main Street will be his priority. He also won't be repealing the PPACA. He's a fraud.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would have supported Rand Paul had he ran as an independent.

Reactions: DRAGFOOT and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
By 1:00 pm eastern time, more Hispanics had voted in Florida than did in total for the 2012 election, so mobilised are the Hispanics against Trump. The autopsy report that the GOP wrote following Mitt Romneys defeat concluded that if the Hispanics feel that a candidate doesn't want them here, they don't hear the next sentence. Trump has alienated the Black and Hispanic community, and a great portion of the female voters who out number male voters now. All he's got left is the white male concervative, which probably isn't enough to get him to 270, but, we'll all know soon enough won't we.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If Donald wins, which seems far fetched at this point, we'll have a conversation about this. Too many Americans that are fed up with the status quo are supporting Trump out of desperation. But this guy is a life long democrat, has contributed far more of his wealth in support of liberal ideologies, and has been long friends with the Clinton's. Donald Trump doesn't even have the integrity to bring his line of clothing home from its Chinese factories long enough to b**** about companies doing their manufacturing overseas. He will not be building a wall at the border, he'll give us the TPP, and as a wealthy business man, Wall Street, not Main Street will be his priority. He also won't be repealing the PPACA. He's a fraud.

Would you like me to list HRC's shortcomings?

But you're right, she will win, America will loose and we have only ourselves to blame. Trouble is, unless you agree on it, people that support the other side wont even talk about it with you.

J

JTW

By 1:00 pm eastern time, more Hispanics had voted in Florida than did in total for the 2012 election, so mobilised are the Hispanics against Trump. The autopsy report that the GOP wrote following Mitt Romneys defeat concluded that if the Hispanics feel that a candidate doesn't want them here, they don't hear the next sentence. Trump has alienated the Black and Hispanic community, and a great portion of the female voters who out number male voters now. All he's got left is the white male concervative, which probably isn't enough to get him to 270, but, we'll all know soon enough won't we.
I honestly don't think he will win.. but my concern is that she will open up the boarders to a point that conservatism as we know it will be lost.

J

JTW

Would you like me to list HRC's shortcomings?

But you're right, she will win, America will loose and we have only ourselves to blame. Trouble is, unless you agree on it, people that support the other side wont even talk about it with you.
That's because despite being highly educated and having good intentions, they're idealist and f*cking stupid!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!