Americans are more motivated than ever

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I honestly don't think he will win.. but my concern is that she will open up the boarders to a point that conservatism as we know it will be lost.

Not to mention, she will appoint Supreme court justices that will dismantle the constitution. Hopefully we have a Senate that will have their heads out of their asses when they confirm them.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Would you like me to list HRC's shortcomings?

But you're right, she will win, America will loose and we have only ourselves to blame. Trouble is, unless you agree on it, people that support the other side wont even talk about it with you.
Haha, are you serious? I'll bet I could draw a longer list than you, lol. I think we're on the same page where she's concerned. And you're right, people won't much talk about it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I honestly don't think he will win.. but my concern is that she will open up the boarders to a point that conservatism as we know it will be lost.
No president in my lifetime has secured our borders. Let me tell you why, big business which both parties pander too. Big business wants the free flow of goods, labor and money and borders are only a impediment to that. Globalisation is probably inevitable. Btw, Obama has deported more people than his predecessors did.

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not to mention, she will appoint Supreme court justices that will dismantle the constitution. Hopefully we have a Senate that will have their heads out of their asses when they confirm them.
Neither party respects the constitution, that's why this monopoly needs to be broken. Don't you remember the way that George Bush wiped his ass with the constitution, like Clinton did before him? Do you remember the PATRIOT ACT???? The two men that could have prevented that unconstitutional bill from even coming to the floor of the house and senate, Tom Dachle and Patrick Leahy, both of which had serious misgivings about it and likely wouldn't have allowed it to come up for a vote, coincidentally (or not ;)) had their offices anthraxed. They both quickly jumped on the bandwagon. When Bush's AG was seriously ill and hospitalised, Bush sent two of his sorrogats to the hospital to get him to sign off on illegally wiretapping American citizens. When deputy AG Comey heard about it, he jumped in his car and raced to the hospital and prevented it. That earned him a lot of respect from me. He has subsequently lost it by failing in July and again last week to prosecute HRC. The point is, this partisan s*** where one party is always wrong and the other always right is what's wrong with America!!!! Both these b****es need to set one out. We need an independent in the White House to teach these guys a hard lesson.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Like Cruz stated in his closing argument in Iowa, Trump is a liberal in disguise as a concervative and he convinced a sufficient number of the republican electorate that he won the nomination. But Kasich was the only candidate that could have mopped the floor with Clinton. So it's easily arguable that the republicans that chose Trump to challenge Clinton, gave the White House to Clinton.

Reactions: DRAGFOOT and JTW
J

JTW

Like Cruz stated in his closing argument in Iowa, Trump is a liberal in disguise as a concervative and he convinced a sufficient number of the republican electorate that he won the nomination. But Kasich was the only candidate that could have mopped the floor with Clinton. So it's easily arguable that the republicans that chose Trump to challenge Clinton, gave the White House to Clinton.
Now that I agree with.. but I dont like Kasich. There were however much better candidates on the ticket to choose from.

Reactions: DRAGFOOT
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now that I agree with.. but I dont like Kasich. There were however much better candidates on the ticket to choose from.
Well, Kasich was a moderate so I can understand that you wouldn't like him, but you'd like him better than Clinton wouldn't you? ;) But, a moderate republican would have given all those democrats that are holding their noses and voting for Clinton, a place to go. See, it's pathetic that both democrats and republicans are holding their noses to vote their party. Damn, can't America do better than that? Aren't we better than this????

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Indiana and Kentucky have been called for Trump! He's miles ahead of her in Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia, but that's with a small percentage reported. Florida is neck and neck 48 Trump 49 Clinton with just 2.5% reporting. :)

Reactions: Plumber32
J

JTW

Indiana and Kentucky have been called for Trump! He's miles ahead of her in Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia, but that's with a small percentage reported. Florida is neck and neck 48 Trump 49 Clinton with just 2.5% reporting. :)
Waaaay too early to even turn it on...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Waaaay too early to even turn it on...
I don't wait till the third quarter to watch the football game either. ;)

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
HRC won Maryland, Delaware, and DC.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now that's a surprise!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trump is the projected winner in Oklahoma, South Carolina, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I played.. could have played college ball but didn't. Wound up playing rugby for UK instead.. I miss playing but I've never been one to watch sports.
Rugby in the UK!! That's impressive dude.

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
I know a good real estate agent!!;)
Fortunately I have already bought property there.....Love the wonderful folks up that way and enjoy the great hunting, I only get to see my Pioneer a few times a year as it is kept up there. Hopefully Saturday it gets to haul it first whitetail out with my 87 year old father riding shotgun. In the last year I've added 3 food plots and 2 ponds, and trail cams pictures look promising. In my little profile picture that is my dads new Redneck blind and the Pioneer.
I've even named Dad's hit list buck PIONEER.....:D

I think the Redneck Rivera will push trump to a Florida victory.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!