Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think the victory speech is the trump we will see!
That's probably true. He's learning how to be a politician fast.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I guess Trump went to U-Haul today to get boxes. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Another interesting occurrence yesterday is that black voters, first time ever I believe, voted against the democrat in double digits. 13% (and this is believed to be largely men) was the national number while some battleground states approached 20%.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
With Trumps insistence right up to the end that the election was rigged, it must therefore have been rigged to favor himself.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
With Trumps insistence right up to the end that the election was rigged, it must therefore have been rigged to favor himself.
I think it was more that he was seeing voters come to his rallies in droves. HRC wasn't seeing near the support at rallies. He was also hearing from a lot of Americans wanting change. He knew if he didn't win the election the process must be rigged.

Reactions: Plumber32
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think it was more that he was seeing voters come to his rallies in droves. HRC wasn't seeing near the support at rallies. He was also hearing from a lot of Americans wanting change. He knew if he didn't win the election the process must be rigged.
The point was, the election wasn't rigged. And if a guy thinks that if he doesn't win, somebody must be cheating, is apropos of Trump, but not anyone else.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Mont,
Update me on the NC govoner race. Why still undecided. I cant stand reading election crap long enough to find out.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations Trump! I voted to nominate you as well as voted for you, because I new you were the only one that could beat that bitty.

Get rid of obamas executive orders and those hindering government mandates, and.........the list goes on and on....... ASAP

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I voted Trump, most everyone I know voted Trump yet in Ct HRC still whooped it, we are embarrassed.
Another interesting occurrence yesterday is that black voters, first time ever I believe, voted against the democrat in double digits. 13% (and this is believed to be largely men) was the national number while some battleground states approached 20%.
It's a fact, hard working Americans like to give, however when hard working Americans see abuse and wrongs in a system we agree change matters no matter where we are from.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Seems like everybody's stepping up to the plate and pledging to work with Trump. Even Elizabeth Warren!!!! Trump met with his campaign crew yesterday and worked on his cabinet. It's believed that Gulliani and Christi will have some roll to play.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think it's hilarious that liberal special interest groups are promoting a petition aimed to get rid of the electoral college and go to a straight popular vote. Now this is interesting to me considering these people weren't saying anything about it the day before the election, and we can be certain that they wouldn't be circulating this petition today had HRC won the election with ECV's but lost the popular vote. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Another matter of concern is the street protests. I don't recall protests after presidential elections, but why are people protesting democracy?? Even the person these protesters wanted to win has endorsed the president elect, embraced the election results and encouraged cooperation??????

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think it's hilarious that liberal special interest groups are promoting a petition aimed to get rid of the electoral college and go to a straight popular vote. Now this is interesting to me considering these people weren't saying anything about it the day before the election, and we can be certain that they wouldn't be circulating this petition today had HRC won the election with ECV's but lost the popular vote. ;)

I don't support that but I wholeheartedly would support a push to get all states to eliminate the "winner takes all" provisions for their electoral votes. I think that would be a sea change in politics. It would eliminate a lot of the battleground states mindset and allow more votes to count which would drive us to finally get out of this terrible 2 party system.

The popular vote would allow mob rule and the areas with the "biggest mobs" (read coastal cities) would rule.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Another matter of concern is the street protests. I don't recall protests after presidential elections, but why are people protesting democracy?? Even the person these protesters wanted to win has endorsed the president elect, embraced the election results and encouraged cooperation??????

It's funny how the conservatives are supposed to be deplorable. I'm not so sure the same violence would take place if HRC won, well maybe it would for celebratory purposes. . I think it goes with the mentality of "think how you want as long as it's how we think, if not your against us." People should be able to live and let live, have a right to his or her personal opinion. We are supposed to be equals and treated impartially for all.

If your a proven s*** head that's why you should be treated with less respect. Not because your thoughts are not the same as a particular group.

It amazes me right now great people are pissed HRC did not win and can't fathom why someone wouldn't vote for her. It didn't turn out for them this time, instead of being pissed let's figure how to make things better as a whole. As an American let's figure out hot to be a positive contributor to society not wreck it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't support that but I wholeheartedly would support a push to get all states to eliminate the "winner takes all" provisions for their electoral votes. I think that would be a sea change in politics. It would eliminate a lot of the battleground states mindset and allow more votes to count which would drive us to finally get out of this terrible 2 party system.

The popular vote would allow mob rule and the areas with the "biggest mobs" (read coastal cities) would rule.
I've listened to the arguments on both sides of this, and both sides do have valid points. So I really am undecided about the issue. But my deal is this bad sport move the day after the election didn't go your way, you want to change the rules. Like I said earlier, had HRC won the same way that DT won we wouldn't be hearing from the liberals that the rules should be changed. Btw, there's only about 8 truly winner takes all states and they're all on the republican side. It's the GOP that should change that screwed up policy.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's funny how the conservatives are supposed to be deplorable. I'm not so sure the same violence would take place if HRC won, well maybe it would for celebratory purposes. . I think it goes with the mentality of "think how you want as long as it's how we think, if not your against us." People should be able to live and let live, have a right to his or her personal opinion. We are supposed to be equals and treated impartially for all.

If your a proven s*** head that's why you should be treated with less respect. Not because your thoughts are not the same as a particular group.

It amazes me right now great people are pissed HRC did not win and can't fathom why someone wouldn't vote for her. It didn't turn out for them this time, instead of being pissed let's figure how to make things better as a whole. As an American let's figure out hot to be a positive contributor to society not wreck it.
Nobody said that conservatives are suppose to be deplorable. And yeah, we'd have seen similar if not worse out of some Trump supporters had HRC won, particularly after Trump beat into everybody's head that if he lost, the election was rigged. I agree with everything else you said. Unfortunately we're always going to have misfits in both parties.

I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Well, I can't imagine that as president he will throw it out there like he did in his campaign. So that may well be true, and actually hopefully will be.
LBJ, in his words a racist and bigot, was also lauded as a Civil Rights hero. I recall one old-timer I was talking with in west Texas talking about how LBJ had business cards that read "If you don't work with vigor, you'll be replaced with a n***er."

So, hopefully, Trump's actions won't necessarily follow some of his words. I took a lot of the inflammatory things he said in his campaign as rhetorical hyperbole. But we shall see...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
LBJ, in his words a racist and bigot, was also lauded as a Civil Rights hero. I recall one old-timer I was talking with in west Texas talking about how LBJ had business cards that read "If you don't work with vigor, you'll be replaced with a n***er."

So, hopefully, Trump's actions won't necessarily follow some of his words. I took a lot of the inflammatory things he said in his campaign as rhetorical hyperbole. But we shall see...
I mean Clinton supporters wrote her gaffs off as hyperbolic campaign rhetoric too.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!