Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
The former Bruce now Caitlyn is one F'd up individual. She (he) said he (she) wants to date "straight women". WTF? You want to have a lesbian experience with only straight women? Sit down and let's pull out the dictionary. Let me explain some sh_t to you.

Sorry, I high jacked a thread.

Back on topic. I voted Trump. I have no problems saying I support Trump. The liberals can blame me.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wow. WOW the Donald is our president!!! WOW LOOKS LIKE THE POLLS WERE WRONG. Good bye Hillary, now what, lol.

Remember me? I'm the SOB you cut down a few weeks back about my election/country veterans affairs thoughts! I think its time you start eating some crow my friend! I've had it before, it ant bad, just hurts when it comes out the other end! Just remember, "A closed mouth gathers no foot"
No hard feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The former Bruce now Caitlyn is one F'd up individual. She (he) said he (she) wants to date "straight women". WTF? You want to have a lesbian experience with only straight women? Sit down and let's pull out the dictionary. Let me explain some sh_t to you.

Sorry, I high jacked a thread.

Back on topic. I voted Trump. I have no problems saying I support Trump. The liberals can blame me.
That's funny dude, and nobody blames you.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Remember me? I'm the SOB you cut down a few weeks back about my election/country veterans affairs thoughts! I think its time you start eating some crow my friend! I've had it before, it ant bad, just hurts when it comes out the other end! Just remember, "A closed mouth gathers no foot"
No hard feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do remember you, but not sure what I'm eating crow about. Care to refresh the idea?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So IMO, Hillary Clinton's greatest contribution was in her belated concession speech. She called Donald Trump "our president" and she said that we need to accept the election results, we need to get behind Trump and work with him, and pointed out that "America prides itself on the peaceful transfer of power". That was uniting. Now madam secretary, you may go home and retire, quietly.

Reactions: QuadMan747 and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So HRC won the popular vote, but still got sent home. We still have a bigot for president, but that crook is gone, and at her age, hopefully we don't have to hear from her again. I don't remember a person ever running three times for president, but perhaps it's happened. My biggest disappointment last night was the LP failing to get 5% of the vote, meaning we're still stuck in the two party monopoly.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trumps promises that won't materialize........the overseas jobs aren't coming back, there will be no wall along the length of the US/Mexican border, the PPACA won't be repealed to the last word, and HRC not only won't go to prison, there will be no comprehensive special prosecution of her.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
BUT...HRC is not going to be our next president, that in itself is reason for celebration! I am not a Trump guy, but I am cautiously optimistic for the simple reason he is now the guy weather we like it or not and....who knows, maybe he will be great? We don't know what the future holds, but we all knew what we'd be getting with HRC. So in my eyes, this presidential election is a success! Never thought he would pull it off.

J

JTW

BUT...HRC is not going to be our next president, that in itself is reason for celebration! I am not a Trump guy, but I am cautiously optimistic for the simple reason he is now the guy weather we like it or not and....who knows, maybe he will be great? We don't know what the future holds, but we all knew what we'd be getting with HRC. So in my eyes, this presidential election is a success! Never thought he would pull it off.
100% agree!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There's no space between us with regard to HRC or in our hope that Trump will be good. Knowing that Trump spent his life as a liberal democrat, failed in his bid in the reform party and joined the GOP to run again leaves me perhaps with less hope than you though. I would agree with you that this election was a success only had the third party sustained the north of 5% that they had until Election Day. I and my company celebrated hugely last night at the event of HRC's demise. But I can celebrate that and still be disappointed by the fact that we have a bragadocous bigot for president. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief that the best America could present was a bigot and a crook, that was our real choice.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There's no space between us with regard to HRC or in our hope that Trump will be good. Knowing that Trump spent his life as a liberal democrat, failed in his bid in the reform party and joined the GOP to run again leaves me perhaps with less hope than you though. I would agree with you that this election was a success only had the third party sustained the north of 5% that they had until Election Day. I and my company celebrated hugely last night at the event of HRC's demise. But I can celebrate that and still be disappointed by the fact that we have a bragadocous bigot for president. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief that the best America could present was a bigot and a crook, that was our real choice.

I agree.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
America is all about choices...............right? I mean that's one of the things that seperates us from so many other countries. But for some damn reason, we allow a monopoly two party system. It's those frustrating independents that aren't really independent that prevent us from having another choice.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I don't think he will be the bigot so many claim him to be!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't think he will be the bigot so many claim him to be!
Well, I can't imagine that as president he will throw it out there like he did in his campaign. So that may well be true, and actually hopefully will be.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Well, I can't imagine that as president he will throw it out there like he did in his campaign. So that may well be true, and actually hopefully will be.
I think the victory speech is the trump we will see!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!